McCain defeats Obama by a single vote!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea hillaryous (clinton) lol

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
my fukcing college has blacklisted youtube.....anyone care to explain whats its abt???

nix

i think young Americans have failed to realise the enormity of mccain's contribution to america and his sacrifices. they dont know what its like to hang in there for your country as a POW for 5 years.

they dont care much for world war 2 soldiers. the WW2 soldiers were selfless.

and regards to clinton. bill clinton did so much for african americans. but still they fell for obama's color and voted for him. and 95 % of them. thats no coincidence.
have they forgotten the services of mr clinton?

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Maybe its the holidays or the weather but i m finding everything funny these days.... The old lady was really really funny ...... can't stop laughing

BTW did anyone read the comments here's a really good one :::"I'm confused, Is this real or fake. Because surely, Chris Mirillo wouldn't have been the ONLY american not to vote. And anyway, If he had voted for Obama, then they would have drew, if he had voted for Mccain then Mccain would have won anyway. Im confuzzled xD I'm not american so there's obviously something I'm missing. Please don't Flame me :)"

nix

So in other words, every POW is a defacto president?

not necessary. but you cant compare a fresher like obama and a veteran like mccain. obama is where he is largely because of hype. lot of ppl cite reasons like -he has charisma or that X factor that made ppl vote in droves for him.

i think america is more divided now than before. he got 95% of the black vote man. if 95% of whites had voted for mccain, there would be race riots all over america by now. and they would also be called racist.

nix

veteran in all senses. obama is like a temporary craze for american youth. everybody is welcoming him like as if he will solve all problems from terrorism to china to kashmir to palestine to russia etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom