Mass Effect: Andromeda

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
are you sure? means the price was 2100, plus subscription or some-sh1t few months back. so total what 3500 till game launch and you play?
No you don't get it, you buy the game and keep it forever. You get to play it only after release.

Currently origin has a subscription feature called origin access where you get to play origin vault games (games eligible for access) on a monthly subscription. Those who subscribe to this always get 10% off on all other store purchases on origin. Now add an additional discount of 30% that was put on ME4 pre-order a month back. So you buy the full game before launch at 40% discount.

The origin access is ₹335 per month which sort of covers that 10% but you still get to play the other vault games for a month.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
A number of first hands-on impressions have come up on YouTube and game sites. So far it's been received positively, barring some technical glitches for an early build. It's been called an improved DragonAge Inquisition.
Now I haven't played any DragonAge game (in backlog), but what I know is DA:I received a lot of flak from fans, similar to the ending of ME3

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
A number of first hands-on impressions have come up on YouTube and game sites. So far it's been received positively, barring some technical glitches for an early build. It's been called an improved DragonAge Inquisition.
Now I haven't played any DragonAge game (in backlog), but what I know is DA:I received a lot of flak from fans, similar to the ending of ME3

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
Improved DAI ?

****. Its not very good then. And okay for a mass effect game isn't good enough. ME2 still the best till date then.

But I will hold my horses till the release.

gameranand

Living to Play
TBH I am just interested in this game because I like the gameplay of ME and DA series. I don't really have any hoped in terms of story and $hit from Bioware at all. Those days are long gone.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
System Requirements

Hard Drive: At least 55 GB of free space
DirectX: DirectX 11

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
*www.google.co.in/amp/amp.windowsce...eda-romance-options-feature-full-nudity-space

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mass Effect: Andromeda - BioWare Exec Talks About Nudity In The Game - GameSpo

PC file size slated to be 55GB and there will be a day 1 patch.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Mass Effect Andromeda Weapons Trailer - YouTub

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – Natalie Dormer as Dr Lexi T’Perro - YouTub

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mass Effect Andromeda Weapons Trailer - YouTube

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – Natalie Dormer as Dr Lexi T’Perro - YouTube
Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dude you have to stop reposting..

I posted just because your posted videos cannot be seen directly.
Don't worry I won't post.

Just paste the link by pressing the share button on YouTube dude. Otherwise the link gets pasted broken.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I posted just because your posted videos cannot be seen directly.
Don't worry I won't post.

Just paste the link by pressing the share button on YouTube dude. Otherwise the link gets pasted broken.

Ow, are they broken? Don't they redirect? I wasn't aware because they are redirecting for me.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ow, are they broken? Don't they redirect? I wasn't aware because they are redirecting for me.

Yes they do redirect but only as small picture but what I paste gets redirected to big picture mode because I use Tapatalk.

Top Bottom