Mass Effect: Andromeda

gameranand

Living to Play
If you look deeply, AC series story was also really good until the recent milling cycle. That simply ruined the story, the same thing is going to happen with ME series. They should had left the series and made a new IP with new story. They didn't, they are milking away the world that they build.Any game which unnecessarily extended the story ended badly. Look at DA series, POP series after TT, AC series, and many more. ME series is going in the same path.

Look at Witcher series, they said that they will make 3 games and they did. After that they simply moved on to other IP and are not milking the world that they build, they could have done that as well, but they all too well how thats gonna end. Thats smart, this is dumb. They are killing a really good series for sake of milking money out of it. NFS also got the same fate, now when I look at it, every series under EA's command suffered the same thing.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
No new ea games come to any other marketplace other than origin. We could get rid of origin then

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Some good news regarding the $hitty facial animations addressed by creative director Mac Walters
"We'll be polishing the game until they take it from our cold, dead hands."
Source

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Release date of March 21st US, 23rd Worldwide

2 min of footage released showing skills menu and stuff and barely a minute of combat. Can't they just show Gameplay worth 10-15 minutes atleast without giving much away

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mass Effect Andromeda Will Feature Some “Pretty Good” Banging, Reassures Producer

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Actually there was a 40% off on origin India a month back and I missed it. 30% on origin + 10% for origin access owners.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
are you sure? means the price was 2100, plus subscription or some-sh1t few months back. so total what 3500 till game launch and you play?

Top Bottom