Mass Effect: Andromeda

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Mass Effect: Andromeda

Studios - Bioware Montreal
Publisher - EA
Release Date - 2016

Mass Effect 4 has an official name and release window. Mass Effect: Andromeda, announced during EA’s E3 press conference, has been announced for a Holiday 2016.

The reveal trailer showcases an N7 soldier navigating a galaxy map, readying their weapon, and heading to a planet’s surface to fight and drive the series’ notorious Mako. Much of this reveal aligns with the recent survey leaks, which suggested the next Mass Effect would take place in the Andromeda system. For the full, potentially spoiler-filled details on that, check out the full breakdown on IGN.

The main character’s race remains unknown, so whether this is another human-centric story remains to be seen.

Mass Effect: Andromeda is in development at BioWare Montreal, which has been revealing details for Andromeda for years

More info..soon...

gameranand

Living to Play
And they said they'll stop with ME3. Seeing the popularity they are just milking the series now, how typical. :|

Kaltrops

In the zone
Damn. I have to wait so long. But I guess it makes sense from a sales perspective. It's such a crowded period.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
"Mass Effect: Andromeda takes players to the Andromeda galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way, where players will lead the fight for a new home in history territory -- where WE are the aliens -- opposed by a deadly indigenous race bent on stopping us," reads a line from the reported description.

*cnet1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/03/30/5a805688-42d2-4847-952f-6cf1d60d3727/resize/270xauto/96d23bdb78c51e1a776be710c850ad80/2909797-masseffecte302.jpg Electronic Arts

It goes on:

"Experience the freedom to traverse and explore a planet-dense but seamless open-world galaxy, rich with discovery. Play as the leader of a squad of military-trained explorers in an intense third-person shooter, with deep progression and customization systems. This is the story of humanity's next chapter, and player choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival in the Andromeda galaxy."

Another slide reveals that Andromeda's story will involve a massive, interplanetary battle. The stakes are high, as players are fighting for the preservation of humanity, it seems.

"There is a major battle brewing, and it awaits you. It is unfolding across a galaxy of planets, with creatures and species entirely unknown," reads a line from the description. "Draw your weapon, because the fight is bigger than you thought. It's not just for your own life, it's for all of humanity--the ultimate battle for a place we can all call home."

Source:Leak says Mass Effect: Andromeda will have 'seamless open world galaxy' - CNE

gameranand

Living to Play
Saw the video, not exited at all. Seems same like ME series, with a jump. Already completed the trilogy so I am not much interested in playing in the same league again and again. Fuk you Bioware. You told us that ME series will be over after ME3 and now instead of making some new IP, you are giving me this crap. Have some dignity FFS.

In this area I really like the attitude of CDPR, they said W3 will be last game and it was last game. No matter how much you loved Geralt, there won't be a Geralt after W3 or that world and map for that matter. These little scumbags are just milking a series which is over. How very typical. I don't even remember the last new IP from EA publishing. :|

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The problem with new bioware games is that they try too hard to please the cancerous SJW crowds

Dragon age inquisition's characters had nowhere near the depth of DA: Origins..

Hope ME:A will have good characters

gameranand

Living to Play
The problem with new bioware games is that they try too hard to please the cancerous SJW crowds

Dragon age inquisition's characters had nowhere near the depth of DA: Origins..

Hope ME:A will have good characters
I don't have hope for story and character development at all. I do have hope that gameplay will be good. Thats all I can hope from Bioware now. DA2 was $hit in story and gameplay, DAI improved upon gameplay but story and character development were bad. Same goes for ME3 as well. If you look at new characters introduced in ME3 like James Vega and others, their character development was not good at all. I had Liara as romantic partner from ME1 and I thought that I didn't got enough from Liara in ME3 at all.

ME2 was their last good game in terms of story and gameplay. After that story have gone downhill in all games, gameplay has improved or is upto the point.

Top Bottom