CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
like "Mass Effect" the developing studios that are bought up by EA get the
"EA Effect"(read money-minded/greediness)

one more anti-EA quote
"EA is like a Reaper it buys your game studio keeps spamming"churn out money-making sequels in 7-months or lose your job"in your head
in the End money and service to EA seems everything"

Krow

Crowman
Post reported.Dont forget that apart from being a moderator you too are a member of this forum.I am well aware of the rule.Please watch your word. Point any of my single post humiliating or insulting directly any member of this forum. I will quit.
Nice windup. My warning stands. Another useless post and we'll make sure you don't have to quit the forum. ;) As for the "offensive" bit, your posts as revolt are not very different from those as Dragonslayer. You were banned for a reason. Toe the line, you'll be fine. :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Nice windup. My warning stands. Another useless post and we'll make sure you don't have to quit the forum. ;) As for the "offensive" bit, your posts as revolt are not very different from those as Dragonslayer. You were banned for a reason. Toe the line, you'll be fine. :p

what the...? i knew the Dragonslayer guy wasn't some ordinary noob
sorry for going a bit offtopic

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
okey...played it out...what exactly happened to the developers...i mean i dont understand a single thing that happened at the end...someone help me...

also what is this alternative ending DLC am hearing about?

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Below, please see a message from Mass Effect 3 Executive Producer Casey Hudson in regards to discussion on the conclusion of Mass Effect 3:

For the last eight years, Mass Effect has been a labor of love for our team; love for the characters we’ve created, for the medium of video games, and for the fans that have supported us. For us and for you, Mass Effect 3 had to live up to a lot of expectations, not only for a great gaming experience, but for a resolution to the countless storylines and decisions you’ve made as a player since the journey began in 2007. So we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a series of endings to key plots and storylines, each culminating in scenes that show you the consequences of your actions. You then carry the knowledge of these consequences with you as you complete the final moments of your journey.

We always intended that the scale of the conflict and the underlying theme of sacrifice would lead to a bittersweet ending—to do otherwise would betray the agonizing decisions Shepard had to make along the way. Still, we wanted to give players the chance to experience an inspiring and uplifting ending; in a story where you face a hopeless struggle for basic survival, we see the final moments and imagery as offering victory and hope in the context of sacrifice and reflection.

We've had some incredibly positive reactions to Mass Effect 3, from the New York Times declaring it “a gripping, coherent triumph”, to Penny Arcade calling it “an amazing accomplishment”, to emails and tweets from players who have given us the most profound words of appreciation we've ever received.

But we also recognize that some of our most passionate fans needed more closure, more answers, and more time to say goodbye to their stories—and these comments are equally valid. Player feedback such as this has always been an essential ingredient in the development of the series.

I am extremely proud of what this team has accomplished, from the first art concepts for the Mass Effect universe to the final moments of Mass Effect 3. But we didn't do it on our own. Over the course of the series, Mass Effect has been a shared experience between the development team and our fans—not just a shared experience in playing the games, but in designing and developing them. An outpouring of love for Garrus and Tali led to their inclusion as love interests in Mass Effect 2. A request for deeper RPG systems led to key design changes in Mass Effect 3. Your feedback has always mattered. Mass Effect is a collaboration between developers and players, and we continue to listen.

So where do we go from here? Throughout the next year, we will support Mass Effect 3 by working on new content. And we’ll keep listening, because your insights and constructive feedback will help determine what that content should be. This is not the last you’ll hear of Commander Shepard.

We look forward to your continued support and involvement as we work together to shape the remaining experiences in the story of the Mass Effect trilogy.

Thanks for taking this journey with us.

Casey Hudson

Post no 453,484 and 485 are vert helpful they are just some examples if i start from the first page i think i will get many such useful posts.

(My post atleast entertains people)
what the...? i knew the Dragonslayer guy wasn't some ordinary noob
sorry for going a bit offtopic

He says and you believe.

rchi84

In the zone
You know what, I applaud Bioware for having the b@lls to give players endings that reflect what usually happens in situations like this, in real life.

Look at what happens in any war around us. Good people die, there are no heroes, everyone is guilty, and there are no happy parades. Guilt, regret, fear, paranoia are the only results of war.

Sure, you spent so many hours of your life in building up these characters, and then to be told that it's all for nothing makes you angry. Deal with it. Countless promising lives and careers have been ended on the verge of greatness, due to accidents, suicides, murders etc. It happens all the time, and there are very few "happily ever after" endings in life.

just my humble opinion.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
If you are comparing game to real life, then what's the point of playing a game? Go out and mingle. The sole purpose of gaming is entertainment. In this case, what has most fans expressing their anger is that the game diverted from it's roots in the last 10 minutes of a 150 hours long series.
Everything you had done in those 149 hours were ruined in the last moments.Whether you saved someone or not, didn't matter in the ending. People were given three stupid choices which resulted in screen filling with three different colors of galaxy destruction, how can this be said as a RPG game series which was hailed as one of the best in it's class.:muttering:

Krow

Crowman
Post no 453,484 and 485 are vert helpful they are just some examples if i start from the first page i think i will get many such useful posts
Exactly my point. Toe the line, you'll be fine. :) Your posts take the thread off track too. Please cut out those posts. "Entertainment" is fine within limits. :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
bioware sc**ed up big time. in the last 10 mins i could point out a glaring plot loophole
Mass Relays(all three choices lead to mass relays getting destroyed)
if anyone has played Arrival DLC to the end they will realise that when a mass relay gets destroyed it detonates in an explosion of super nova proportions which destroys the entire star system
so,in ME3 all choices lead to mass relays getting destroyed which will cause a giant explosion wiping out the star system of the mass relay
so,SHEPARD IS A BIGGER FRICKIN' MASS MURDER THAN THE REAPERS!!!!
even if mass relays destruction doesnt cause star system destruction how do you expect starships full of turians,salarians,asari and other aliens get back to thier own planets Without mass relays

and someone said this game is a piece of art,well this peice of art has a serious defect

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ME3 not recognizing my ME2 saves!!!
Tried this to the point...How to Import to ME2 - Masseffect2saves.com

Please help guys. Unless I've to start from scratch.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
ME3 not recognizing my ME2 saves!!!
Tried this to the point...How to Import to ME2 - Masseffect2saves.com

Please help guys. Unless I've to start from scratch.

that guide is for importing from ME2 to ME2
Go here for instructions on importing from ME2 to ME3
Mass Effect 3 Tutorial and Troubleshooting: Importing your Character from Mass Effect 2 into ME3
OR
your ME2 saves are corrupted

Top Bottom