Management Student Ragged, Beaten, Blinded

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those ****ing students ( Killers ) should be treated same as they treated with the poor lad.

No I have something cruel in mind for them. Push hot iron rods in all the holes in their bodies(nose,ears etc. :D), puch them in the eyes same way they did with that guy, crush their d!cks and hang them at some crossroad.

F

FilledVoid

The irony is that PSG is one of the better colleges in Coimbatore.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Ragging exists.And there are so many cases which aren't even reposted.
Some are suppressed either by colleges or some in which the Seniors just dont let the incident being reported.
And this just doesn't just happen in "not so" colleges but also in "elite" colleges.

Thats it. I am not buying Nokia 2700 (launching soon) unless its got good video recording capabilities and on-the-fly internet uploading capabilities.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Thread saved for metalhead's epic post.

ontopic, ragging is everywhere. in every college, seniors rag juniors. even in mine. just understand that in india, the only rule is there are no rules.

F

FilledVoid

I'm guessing that most of you are engineers or studying to be one. First of all , PSG is an arts college. You will always find things way different in arts colleges than in engineering colleges. I studied in one of the worst colleges back in the day in Coimbatore and ragging there hasn't changed a bit after all this time.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
well, in arts colleges, seniors torture juniors.
in engg colleges, staff torture students.

Not quite similar, but not quite different, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom