Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Came back from my second viewing. It just got more awesome. Supes' first flight was the most exhilarating experience I had in a theatre. Man, this movie kicks so much arse. Faora's darn good. General Zod's badarse!

Vignesh B

Youngling
Watched the movie today. Have to say, it is full paisa-vasool. Probably 8/10 from me.
I've never seen a better female-villain. :p That is not degrade the role of any other character.
One more thing is the excellent sound-engineering. This is my bet for this year's Oscar for sound mixing.
Even the title track is quite good.
Perhaps the only thing that didn't quite satisfy me was
When supes allow his dad to die. Whatever it may be, that doesn't sound that great to me. Ok, he trusted his dad and all that secret identity stuff, but for a guy of his moral standards who has indeed revealed his powers before too, could have done better.
Anyway that added another emotional quotient to the film. There were certain scenes, which literally drew me to tears. :p
It is probably worth to buy this film when it comes out on blu-ray/dvd etc.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I've never seen a better female-villain.

Anyway that added another emotional quotient to the film. There were certain scenes, which literally drew me to tears. :p

It is probably worth to buy this film when it comes out on blu-ray/dvd etc.

Amen to those.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched It ! 9/10 , My 2nd Fav CBM ... will watch it again , if it stays in theaters this week .

HANS ZIMMER IS GOD .

abhidev

Human Spambot
watched it for the second time yesterday...and it was still awesome!!!

The cyclone scene where his father stops him from saving him was really moving...

is it just me or I think Faora looks hot :D
*www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2013/06/Man-of-Steel-Faora-Ul.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
watched it for the second time yesterday...and it was still awesome!!!

The cyclone scene where his father stops him from saving him was really moving...

Yea, there was a reason why he did it. IDK why people can't understand that.

abhidev said:
is it just me or I think Faora looks hot :D
*www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2013/06/Man-of-Steel-Faora-Ul.jpg

No, not just you, but the whole world.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ exactly...ppl are complaining abt the story...and also the

Zod's death by just a neck snap

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
guys pls no spoilers for crying out loud..some haven't seen it yet..continue it in spoilers pls..
on a side note can anyone tell me which trailers were played before the movie?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy shyt difference. :shock:

Early MAN OF STEEL Script Treatment Differs Greatly from Finished Film | Collider

But the final script is my mug of tea.

Last edited:
OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Holy shyt difference. :shock:

Early MAN OF STEEL Script Treatment Differs Greatly from Finished Film | Collider

But the final script is my mug of tea.

This entire story leaked almost more than a year ago. Didn't like it so much.
In fact until the movie released, lot of people online believed that lois is the general's daughter for real, and that's how she gets the access to interview Superman.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
MoS just took a ~70% drop in gross. :(

DC should take command of comic book movies like Marvel does. They are like, present just for namesake and give license to WB.

I still wish they do another perfect Superman reboot w/ Henry Cavill. :3 Darn.

Top Bottom