macbook pro from letsbuy.com?

warrior047

In the zone
Wanna buy mac from letsbuy.com

Buy Apple MacBook Pro 13" (Core i5 / 4GB / 320GB / 13.3") MC700HN/A at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Guess this is the latest? pls confirm. I saw no diff when compared to official apple...but need ur suggestions :)

One more thing. Am nt sure if the OS is latest lion or not. If not, can I upgrade from the prev snow leopard to the same? Amazon from US has free such deal. Where can I find great deals on lappys in here? Pls confirm

Sarath

iDota
I have noticed that only Flipkart is the "Authorised Apple seller" online. I am not sure about the implications of it but you might want to read into it.

crazylamhe

Broken In
Do check an Apple resellar before you buy ! There was a 12% discount for students though I don't know if it has been discontinued ! !

Sarath

iDota
All Apple Products sold by Flipkart are genuine and approved by Apple India. They qualify for the Apple warranty in India and abroad. Flipkart is currently the only authorized online seller in India of Apple iPods.

Screenshot

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Flipkartcom-AppleiPodtouch4thGeneration32GB-iPod.png

My bad. Saw it like 10 times on different occasion and missing that highlighted part.

Sry for the confusion :))

aroraanant

Explorer
on letsbuy u can use the coupon of 5% and can get a discount of 3300 which means the laptop will cost u 62700 or if u want to save more money then u can buy it from ebay.
Coz even after getting education discount from apple premium stores u won't get it for less than 65k or so

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
You can contact rampage at TE or E.He was selling the the base 13 inch MBP for around 59k.

thank you...i already gave the order from letsbuy for 62.7k! Hope it comes up with lion...what do u guys suggest for the screen protector and keypad? Any laptop cases with handle to carry on this beauty?

Capdase Keysaver Macbook Pro 13" / 15" / 17" Early 2011 | eBay

Scratch Guard Apple Macbook Pro 13.3" Screen Protector | eBay

red dragon

Master troll
You don`t need a screen protector,it is not a mobile phone.
A keypad guard is a good idea!
Buy any laptop case,I don't even have a case for either of my MBP or the MBA.I just throw them in with my regular sling bags or backpacks.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
thank you...i already gave the order from letsbuy for 62.7k! Hope it comes up with lion...what do u guys suggest for the screen protector and keypad? Any laptop cases with handle to carry on this beauty?

Capdase Keysaver Macbook Pro 13" / 15" / 17" Early 2011 | eBay

Scratch Guard Apple Macbook Pro 13.3" Screen Protector | eBay

Get an Anti-Glare Screen Protector.

P.S. glossy screen has never been to my liking. :/

red dragon

Master troll
^^Care to explain why?
Apple stores in India are basically of no use,they do not allow bargaining,even their technical knowledge is also very limited.

macfan

Right off the assembly line
I could not locate letsbuy.com in the authorized reseller list. Could someone who has bought a macbook pro from them comment on the warranty ? Did apple accept the sales receipt and register the macbook ? I am planning to buy mac book pro 13.3 from letsbuy. But don't want to buy unless it can be registered with apple for the 1 year warranty.

Also, what is TE or E ? Could you please expand ?

red dragon

Master troll
Techenclave,Erodov.
Two forums like this.They have hyperactive market sections.
You can safely buy from letsbuy.

crazylamhe

Broken In
Well this might be a bit inappropriate and irrelevant in this forum, I wanna know is there any trusted online site offering cash on delivery throughout India, from where the MBP can be bought ??

Top Bottom