Longest Game you've ever played...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
MMORPG is the longest game.....i admit....no body can beat that timelimit :grin:
i finished Resident Evil 4 & it took me .....15.5hrs...to complete :cool:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If it's in one constant session, then it would be Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, which was a 6 hour non-stop session for me.

If it's longest time clocked in any game, then that would be GTA IV with a total of 48 hours and some odd minutes. Ninja Gaiden Sigma followed a close second with 22 hours and 25 minutes.

chavo

Journeyman
4 me it was GTA SA(more then 1 mnth i guess..as it was my 1'st game tht i finished) and then NFS MW almost a week

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OMG...is it dat long to complete :))
Depends on how much you're exposed to Ninja Gaiden's difficulty. I was playing on the Normal mode & died numerous times. Not to mention, some areas in this game are extremely confusing and back tracking is another pain in the ass. There are 19 chapters in the game and I spent roughly 2 hours on the 18th chapter farming yellow essence to upgrade my weapons and collecting healing items before the final fight. So my overall game time increased to a large extent.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Can anyone plz tell me that i5 750 + 5770 1gb + 4gb ram
can run GTA 4 @ full HD & all high settings smoothly. Those who hv d same config must must reply.

Piyush

Lanaya
there are 3 games that i've played for a long time again and again

1.GTA San Andreas(best one in whole GTA series)
2.S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows Of Chernobyl(completed in all difficulty levels and different endings)
3.Civilization 4(competed this game with almost every leader)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
there are 3 games that i've played for a long time again and again

1.GTA San Andreas(best one in whole GTA series)

Well GTA:SA, has a long play time but not so entertaining after certain point. IMO GTA4 has the best storyline and i played it for around a month to complete(per day 1-2hrs, weekends 4-6hrs). GTA4, long and its the best one in whole GTA Series.

Its all my opinion and not intend to start a fight with u. :D

Top Bottom