Longest Game you've ever played...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Longest session 8 hours and some minutes with Gears of War coz the 'ahem' copy I had didn't keep the saves :(. Started at 2pm in the afternoon and got up at around 10:15 in the night :D.

Longest hours I have clocked would be with Oblivion. 120 hours with the first character and 40-42 hours with second character. Closely followed by Fallout 3 with around 100 hours of total play time :).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
GTA IV - 100-120 hours
Dragon Age Origins- ~65 hours
Fallout - ~50 hours
God of War, Okami, Mass Effect 1,2 - ~35hours

My longest session was ~14 hours... in which i played GoW2

azzu

AJJU
IGI - 150-170 hours
circket 07 - 220-250 hours
cricket 09 - 170 + counting
Urban terror - 150 + counting
Longest session cricket 09- 6 hours with my brother ( multiplayer) :)
nothing else :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
all the fifa series.. from fifa 98-09 .... more than 2-3 thousand hours :D
PES 10- over 250 hours

AOE: the conquerors... have been playing it for like a decade... dont know how many hours..more than a thousand i guess :D

There's the NFS series (high stakes, underground2 and mostwanted in particular) have been playing them for years so i'd say a thousand hours for sure :D

longest ever i've played - AOE for like 7-8 hours

Piyush

Lanaya
GTA SAN ANDREAS(completed full game 4 times)
CIV 4(completed with all leaders except hatshepsut,mansamusa,victoria and elizabeth)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R SOC(completed at all difficulty lvls along with side missions)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-gamers/79745-urban-terror-where-quake-meets-reality.html

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
well...i dont find any game long expect the ones that dont end.. eg. Urban Terror, SIM3, Jardians and all....

well but i do remember the shortest game of my sessions... GTA:VC I always end it in 2.5-3hrs whenever i install it

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
50+ hrs on
Devil May Cry 3 SE
Pretty difficult game with some of the best combos i hav ever seen(other than Tekken 5 :))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^
I found that game friggin' irritating. Torch/gun switching.
:(

first the game feels great like a FPS survival horror but later the game becomes very repetitive and boring.

But some unique features of this game is you have keep an eye on your PDA/download data/read them or hear them to hear audio logs to get passwords.

BTW,if switching to lights and weapons is irritating to you try it with Light/Flash mod and duct tape mod.

Top Bottom