List your NEWS Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
Well India TV definitely deserves a beating. As I write now, they are giving driving tips in the winter like clean your windshield with a cloth, etc. How genius. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They have their one and only prediction consultant, who looks more like a black magic tantrik to me, who, everytime just juggles the predicttions of different rashis without changing even a single word. Phew.:mad:

And the best scrutiny :evil::evil: of theirs has to be their money mending ways.

They simply gather comedy footage of shows like comedy circus season 1, season 2, kaante ki takkar, raju haazir ho....... sort them out based upon their own fictitious teams, ....... air the footage of every person, be it 2yrd old season or the latest......and then ask the viewers to vote for those whom they would like to promote to the semis, quarters, etc in their own India TV virtual comedy competition. Bhai 2 saal pehle season 1 ke liye vote kiya tha, winner bhi choose ho gaya tha, ab phir se jeete we khiladi ko jeetane ke liye vote do ? waah !:confused::confused::confused:

aaah but they do excel in one thing that no other news channel does : ;)giving more footage to really crappy ads, rather than to the headlines (which are actually even more crappy).

jal_desai

In the zone
"aaj Aapki Aankhen Phat Jaayengi...

Aaj Aap So Nahin Paayenge! Aap Ke Rongte Khade Ho Jaayenge!

Kya Aap Duniya Ke Sabse Bade Ajgar Se Surakshit Hai???

India Tv Ke Camera Pe Aaya Ajgar!

Yeh Ajgar Aasmaan Me Rehta Hai...! Ye Ajgar Aap Ko Kha Sakta Hai..!

Yeh Ajgar Rang Badalta Hai! ... Yeh Shaitaan Ka Doosra Naam Hai!

Yeh Duniya Tabaah Kar Sakta Hai..."

Wat The Hell.... India Tv Sucks Bigtime!

saurabh_93

Right off the assembly line
its obvious the worst news channel is india tv which should be banned as soon as possible. it shows unscientific things only.they are making indians fools.I seen many people watching it eagerly.Even in our school teacher was terrified when she saw the news about the cern.they are making us fools and all superstitious watch the channel. Ibn 7 is also on the same path.I feel only NDTV channel is fine.this forum has everything which i hatred about india tv.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am against banning India TV. I mean, they atleast provide some entertainment when there is nothing to do :lol:. Its more funny than some CN cartoons lol.

mrintech

Technomancer

From where you get these Dialogues? :lol: Have you learnt them by heart? :lol:

Mystic

wise one
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SNyJsBuCa8I/AAAAAAAAAR0/2qdIkF0_W-I/S240/Image004.jpg
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SP3GwM5X7RI/AAAAAAAAAes/CKkgtWTRnjY/S240/kapde+ka+bhootaaa.jpg
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SP8i_AE5Z-I/AAAAAAAAAe0/QynN_DAx9TQ/S240/076+India+TV+indiatv+.jpg
*stupidindiatv.blogspot.com/

someone should keep the recording on the IndiaTV all day in the year, would be a great laughing stock for everyone. :???::neutral:

chooza

Journeyman
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SNyJsBuCa8I/AAAAAAAAAR0/2qdIkF0_W-I/S240/Image004.jpg
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SP3GwM5X7RI/AAAAAAAAAes/CKkgtWTRnjY/S240/kapde+ka+bhootaaa.jpg
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_6bZsT68m8Yw/SP8i_AE5Z-I/AAAAAAAAAe0/QynN_DAx9TQ/S240/076+India+TV+indiatv+.jpg

someone should keep the recording on the IndiaTV all day in the year, would be a great laughing stock for everyone. :???::neutral:

:D:D:D:DGood Collection Bro.

mrintech

Technomancer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Blog: *stupidindiatv.blogspot.com/ :lol:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Nowadays after the Mumbai attacks, the BREAKING NEWS CHANNEL INDIA TV has got something to keep the people of India attached to it. I am posting the breaking news I know. 1. Kashab ki 30 din ke baad ki photo - kashab the terrorist caught at the Mumbai attacks was kept in a high profile prison. I don't know how to take a photo of them. I think it is a crap. It shows two same photos of which one has got beard and other doesn't. I think the beard is sketched on him and that made it a breaking news. 2. Obama ne kaise apna President banne ka jashan manaya. It showed all the celebs and their dances and discussed how to imitate them. 3. Pakistan ke muh pe aath thappar. (Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap) all accompanied by a sound effect i.e. THASSSS. It only showed the same thing but found out other means of displaying it. 4. Obama ka secret suitcase. India TV has figured out somehow(don't know which source) that it contains the code to destroy the world. 5. WHAT is TALIBAN(Showing the same breaking news 5 times at different times a day) I think when they don't get anything to show they make their own news or their already made crap at different times a day. In one show it interviewed with AAMIR about his film Ghajini(aout body building and all) all in a laughing and peaceful manner and a day after... BREAKING NEWS Aamir ne hamse jhuth kaha. Ghajini memento ka rip hai How can a news channel be of such type. I think these crap channels should be wiped out and BTW did you hear the news reporter insulting the cricketers when they loose a match. It was really........... pathetic. ahem ok continue Hey did you see the breaking news 2000 saal se zinda laash and another one ROHIT SHARMA NE APNE PARIVAR KE SAATH AARTI ME BHAAG LIYA:D:D:D. Crappy real crappy stuff lol!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Will get an award in Greatest Comedy Channel!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
IndiaTV (ghatiyapane mein iska koi baap nahi hai :mad:) :-
Dhyan se dekhiye yeh wohi Ajmal Kasaab hai jise mumbai ki police uske ghar se bulwaa leti hai jab bhi usey Kasaab ka photosession karwana hota hai.Dhyan se dekhiye Ajmal Kasaab ki aankh ke upar ek baar aur dekhiye phir se dekhiye uski aankh ke upar jo makeup laga hai us sey saaf pata chalta hai ke yeh Ajmal Kasaab ko uske ghar se uthaa ke le aate hai aur iski pictures leke media mein de dete hai.:lol:

Aapke kamre mein koi hai jo aapko aankhein phaar phaar ke dekh raha hai.Woh aapke peechle janam ki biwi bhi ho sakti hai ya phir koi kaamwali jiske mahine ki tankhwaa aap free ka ladoo samajh ke khaa gaye thay.:D

Last edited:

Rohit Setia

Right off the assembly line
India Tv shld be banned....

Becz i saw a news where they showed Himesh Reshamiya cartoon and an alien's spaceship ...They showed aliens r coming to take Himesh along with them as songs n tunes of himesh r sent through satellites in space n aliens r liking them...

N more stupid half n hour program they show...

Ban Them..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom