Linux distros and Apple beat Microsoft’s homepage uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely hypothetical :rolleyes:
Who cares as long as service is good ? thats what I am trying to say.

Anyway, one more thing we need to remember here is that Ubuntu.com is a high budget project, Apple.com is a ultra high budget project, while Microsoft.com is an uber ultra high budget project. The other distros are much below Ubuntu, with the exception of perhaps Mandriva, Fedora and SuSE which are also relatively high in budget. Remember that budget also decides how much you can do to make your site great to look at.

and yeah, for REAL downtime, take a look at BSNL's Dataone portal.

Last edited:

manish646

Right off the assembly line
no way a linux microsoft war is going on becauz
microsoft windows is no match for linux
][

Downtime is not the right measure for that. You gotta check the uptime rather. :D
Hell yeah. In 12 months, only on around 8 months am I able to check usage, and even in those 8 months, I can say that not one month went without a few days of downtime, and sometimes its easily one or two weeks.
:lol::mad::lol:

chooza

Journeyman
:) I hope that new war between Linux Fans And remaining world is of fast the start menu(or whatever for Linux) opens up as compared to Microsoft Windows or on which brand of media the Linux and Microsoft products comes to. Please leave the humanity. Its more than 15 yrs of war with MS, but nothing proved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom