Linkin Park or Metallica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
By kids, Psychosocial and I mean "immature metalheads". :|
I have all of LP's concerts, be it live in texas, Rock am Ring in 2004 or 2007, or Live Earth in Tokyo.
After a while though, I found LP to be too boring and repetitive, and I moved on to metal greats of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and recently, Children Of Bodom
It's totally outrageous to compare LP to the pioneer's of the thrash metal genre, both are miles apart in terms of their music, genres audiences.

I'm not downgrading LP, I still have immense respect for them and would love it if they came to India, but still, I've realised that LP is not "the best" as most on this thread would think.

Dude,
Hybrid Theory and Meteora are the only 2 albums LP are renowned for. (and by far their best)
M2M sucked big time. I was expecting more of Hybrid theory-like songs in M2M, but I got "My December" in the entire album.
Reanimation was also nothing worth writing home about. :|
@Psychosocial
Could you PM me the link to Kill "em All? :D

Check your PM

abyss88

Broken In
METALLICAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now people, dont tell me u neva heard any ear fu*king,blood sucking , head banging and life taking metal:-o

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Enough of metallica.

Lets move on to hammerfall,slipknot,soilwork,serenia,disturbed, killswitch engage,all that remains, as i lay dying... and many more. Metal FTW!!

abyss88

Broken In
some metallica songs

st. anger, the wait, dirty window, my word, shoot me again, all within my hands, frantic

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, fade to black,trapped under ice,escape, creeping death
whiplash,metal militia,jump in the fire, hit the lights etc:p that will be enough for a day!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom