:( :( lg optimus l9:( :(

dreamchaser

Broken In
alrite i bought my lg optimus l9 recently..The reason i bought it was becos of many good reviews from TDF users like(sam,furiousgames,tkin).....
im not satified with the phone...now i feel bad and i think i should have gone for some Xperia model..reasons are many

firstly the audio quality...its really bad and u cant compare it with Sony mobiles ....the maximum volume could have been even higher..If u are a music lover,u will hate it to the core ..the headset is another crap..the camera is another big minus ..if u place ur mobile on a flat table ,u cant hear u cant hear any sound when u recive a call..the reason is the speaker design which is at the bottom of backside......so as a whole i feel that i made a wrong decision by choosing LG L9 over(XP)...i could have got XP j though it has it own cons ...i may not be right but this is what i feel..is xperia J bettter than this lg l9...what can i do regarding the audio quality...if i buy soundmagic headset will it be good for this phone ???

Neo

The earphones which come with any phone aren't usually good. They are just put there to complete the package.
Get a good IEM like PL11, C-12 or M2 depending upon your budget.
As for the speaker, most phones have it bad, maybe all. Go yo a shop and listen to your L9 and Xperia J both. There will hardly be a noticeable difference. Nobody listens music on the phone's speaker anyway.
Ad for the camera, that part is compromised with other pros L9 has. If camera was your priority, then you've made a wrong decision.

quagmire

Allllright !
Oh please OP, stop blaming others for your choices.. If you are so particular about camera and audio you should have created a new thread, we would have suggested accordingly..

If you want better audio output use an amplifier:
I'm only worried about the sound output for LG phones...do they have good sound quality with headphones/earphones?

I'd say fair, not in the level of PMPs, but as good as most mobile phones. But I use a FiiO E6 to amp the sound, so I don't feel any issues.

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
Oh please OP, stop blaming others for your choices.. If you are so particular about camera and audio you should have created a new thread, we would have suggested accordingly..

If you want better audio output use an amplifier:

Well im not blaming others,i just shared my views on the mobile.....

randomuser111

Technomancer
LOL. You can't compare L9 to J. :D

I wonder if LG L9 sound quality is really THAT bad? I don't think so. And as quagmire mentioned, it was already known to you that L9 doesn't have a great camera. You should have done more thinking

If you are so very disappointed then sell your L9 and buy Xperia L or SP.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
alrite i bought my lg optimus l9 recently..The reason i bought it was becos of many good reviews from TDF users like(sam,furiousgames,tkin).....
im not satified with the phone...now i feel bad and i think i should have gone for some Xperia model..reasons are many

firstly the audio quality...its really bad and u cant compare it with Sony mobiles ....the maximum volume could have been even higher..If u are a music lover,u will hate it to the core ..the headset is another crap..the camera is another big minus ..if u place ur mobile on a flat table ,u cant hear u cant hear any sound when u recive a call..the reason is the speaker design which is at the bottom of backside......so as a whole i feel that i made a wrong decision by choosing LG L9 over(XP)...i could have got XP j though it has it own cons ...i may not be right but this is what i feel..is xperia J bettter than this lg l9...what can i do regarding the audio quality...if i buy soundmagic headset will it be good for this phone ???

Oh come on stop blaming them!
No one forced you to buy it

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^I won't say he's blaming it. He just didn't found the phone apt as per his needs. No big deal. There are ample times in our life when our decision is regretful, that when you're not fully clear of what you want and not good enough to judge. That's what happened here. Think from a view of a "normal" non-techie person who has no idea but still some vague idea of what he wants. So he trusted on others recommendation, apparently without full and proper research. No body is to blame except the buyer, but he can still change if he doesn't likes by such degree.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^I won't say he's blaming it. He just didn't found the phone apt as per his needs. No big deal. There are ample times in our life when our decision is regretful, that when you're not fully clear of what you want and not good enough to judge. That's what happened here. Think from a view of a "normal" non-techie person who has no idea but still some vague idea of what he wants. So he trusted on others recommendation, apparently without full and proper research. No body is to blame except the buyer, but he can still change if he doesn't likes by such degree.

+1000

quagmire

Allllright !

Thats still not a reason to leave a negative comment about an otherwise great device..

Instead OP could have asked about tips to improve performance..

dashing.sujay please change the name of the thread to :"LG L9: Tips to improve performance"
The above thread name is just preposterous..

dreamchaser, next time you do proper research about the device you are interested in.. Dont create absurd threads like this! :twisted:

Here's another tip to tweak camera performance.
Download some app like Camera FV5, play with some settings and it will be good. I am not telling it is excellent, but better than default crap.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thats still not a reason to leave a negative comment about an otherwise great device..

You still didn't got what I wanted to say. The first post is actually the disappointment and kind of frustration after a "common man" feels at his device experience. Or should I say, everybody feels, even I and you, no shame in accepting that.

Plus he didn't leave negative comment on L9 "overall', but only from his own point of view. And it's obvious that different persons will have different opinions on a device, doesn't matters device is good or bad. If Nexus 4 can be criticised, this is just L9.

dashing.sujay please change the name of the thread to :"LG L9: Tips to improve performance"
The above thread name is just preposterous..

If he asks, it'll be done.

dreamchaser, next time you do proper research about the device you are interested in.. Dont create absurd threads like this! :twisted:

You're trying to revoke his posting rights ? Why are you not seeing that due to fact he didn't do proper research he regreted on his decision and he's sharing just THAT only, not a bashing thread on L9. The thread is in no way absurd. If you can make constructive replies, then do otherwise don't comment on what kind of thread OP has posted.

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
I just shared my experience having used the device for a month...I did not blame TDF members for my choice,i just shared my views on the device.It feels bad to see many blaming me for posting this.As a member of TDF i guess i too got the right to express whatever i feel..well u can change the title to whatever u wish like tips to imp lg l9 or like dreamchaser a dumbo...

Empirial

Youngling
I just shared my experience having used the device for a month...I did not blame TDF members for my choice,i just shared my views on the device.It feels bad to see many blaming me for posting this.As a member of TDF i guess i too got the right to express whatever i feel..well u can change the title to whatever u wish like tips to imp lg l9 or like dreamchaser a dumbo...

Don't be sad yaar...watch this clip mood accha ho jayega : Worlds Best Fight Scene - Epic Hilarious Movie Action - YouTube

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Don't take anything emotionally :)

I'll suggest you one thing. If you really find L9 so disappointing, sell it and buy Xperia:L. It will counter all the negatives except speaker volume.

quagmire

Allllright !
You still didn't got what I wanted to say. The first post is actually the disappointment and kind of frustration after a "common man" feels at his device experience. Or should I say, everybody feels, even I and you, no shame in accepting that.
Plus he didn't leave negative comment on L9 "overall', but only from his own point of view. And it's obvious that different persons will have different opinions on a device, doesn't matters device is good or bad. If Nexus 4 can be criticised, this is just L9.
If he asks, it'll be done.
You're trying to revoke his posting rights ? Why are you not seeing that due to fact he didn't do proper research he regreted on his decision and he's sharing just THAT only, not a bashing thread on L9. The thread is in no way absurd. If you can make constructive replies, then do otherwise don't comment on what kind of thread OP has posted.

*24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly4g1stwuh1r0s535o1_400.gif

Fine I may have gotten a little defensive..

As dashing.sujay, randomuser111 said exchange it for Xperia L..

Peace!

Top Bottom