:( :( lg optimus l9:( :(

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Bhai if u want loud speaker volumes then u should go for any china mobiles with 2-3- or 4 shouting & craking speakers phones.
also L9 is way better than crappy xp j .....

I don't know why, but TDF guys are going behind PPI a lot. I'm happy that I didn't buy Xperia S, instead got S2. I know 720p display would be great but still, there are many disadvantages of Xperia S:
- BT 2.1
- No SD card slot
- No AMOLED screen
- Lower battery life
- Lower performance
- UI sucks
- Lack of good custom ROMs
(Still no 4.1)

I used my S2 in stock ICS for about 1 month, then moved to custom ROM. A friend of mine recently bought Grand Duos, he was considering L9 too, but after using the 2 phones, he finally bought Grand & is satisfied.

L9 is also a good phone, but personally I too think Grand is better at that price.

Note: Its just my personal opinion, its not for hurting anyone. Please.... be cool !! :lol:

the.one

In the zone
Bhai if u want loud speaker volumes then u should go for any china mobiles with 2-3- or 4 shouting & craking speakers phones.

I had once seen a china mobile with 9 speakers.
The guy was using it in his car, to replace his deck that malfunctioned. :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Actually most of mid-range smartphones has less sound from the loudspeaker. The only solution I can give you is that while keeping the phone on table place it downwards so that you can hear alert tone.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
I don't know why, but TDF guys are going behind PPI a lot.

PPI matters lot buddy...u want crispier experience or u wanna see every pixel on that crappy screen of grand??

I had once seen a china mobile with 9 speakers.
The guy was using it in his car, to replace his deck that malfunctioned. :)

:rofl:

can u plz explain how?? :-o

Top Bottom