Lets Get Back The Old Digit - STOP THE WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I totally agree with charan, din, Narangi :D & all others peace boyz. Everyone here know how much i hate spamming & flaming
Stop the war, let the peace prevail otherwise you'll loose some special contributors like me :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
This forum is currently plagued with unfair moderation, some un-cooperative moderators, fanboys and flamewars. How can someone derive value for it?

praka123

left this forum longback
there is a micro$oft forum IIRC for India.there may be many members ,who can go there for a fortune(MVP?) :D

being a FOSS user and a moderator needs lot of courage these days you know :| ,otherwise the rotten will write any thing about anyone in his blog :rolleyes: ,OR these ppl can group and attack the FOSS lovers.even if you are a friend of rotten wont help :| kya zamaana agaya :confused:

meralinux.org/M$_$ku$ -pls someone register this site too.we needs it :p :D

BTW ,I got some info that I will be the scapegoat for the M$ boys crapping threads ? :confused: make sure DRM is NOT installed :p

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Banning anyone is _not_ going to help. Ban any person from any camp and his side mod would open him. The thing is that we all have to feel it from from our own selves.

BTW Praka, I agree that you are changing for the good. ^^This is your first post in which you have just given one link. :) Try to control playing SEO in the forum and I would feel pride in calling you my friend.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
What side mod are you talking about? Let's see, I'm banning praka for this post.

You want strict mods, you got one here now! Give me one offtopic flame post anywhere from here on, and rest assured I stick it in!

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
It has happened once Hitboxx so I see no reason why it might not happen again.

@narangz Yes I missed the post the first time, so I edited it:)

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, I'm aware of one situation, but honestly (ofc my thoughts) I don't think any mods had any hand in it :p I can be wrong for /me is a little dumb :D

Last edited:

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
i too got fedup with this forum cos of all the recent fud......
i prefer sticking to the irc now-a-days where its much more peaceful and OS wars are the way they are meant to be - for fun.
i get a lotta help and support from there.:smile:

F

FilledVoid

All I have to say is this

Why, Mr. Fanboy? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace or could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Fanboy, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify it's existence that is without any meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it Mr. Fanboy, you must know it by now. You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. fanboy, why? Why do you persist?

Fanboy - refers to Linux / Win / Mac or whatever product you are shoving down someones throat. My best advice is Delete on spot any posts not involving the Topic or Rules of this forum and also not nitpicking on the mods who do it when it calls for it.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Sure. But right now, as requested by another mod, I am putting my thread on hold, else I had decided to post it today evening itself. So if nothings happens in next 2 days, I will surely make it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom