Lets Get Back The Old Digit - STOP THE WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Aah, I see Pat started another thread to stop all these crap, but it has been moved to fight club and within hrs closed too.

Mods, please this is a request. Please forget the 'past'. Please unite in this. Please be strict. We will not lose any good persons at all. Please take some action.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Yea..I feel like I wasted my time trying to do something good. Guess some things never change!

din

Tribal Boy
I have no clue why the Mods are not doing strict actions ! Really strange.

By reading the first few lines of some posts itself, they can understand whether it is provoking or immature or inappropriate. Why not just deleting that post and warn the member ? Why not an instant ban next time ? We are always giving a chance, so no good members will ever get banned.

I love the way Raaabo doing the forum management. He never tolerate these kinda posts. Hes very strict and un-biased and always take instant actions. I think all mods should be like that.

And leave the 'un-ban' option only to the top level admins. so there will not be anything like one mod ban some one and next mod un-ban him instantly.

What do you think ?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
War is great unless a n00b comes and say something he is not well informed of and not ready to apologize also

I would like to say that before i was finding this forum boring but when i got involved in some wars i started liking this forum more

In this week i have made about 150+ post

And please no one try to force someone to use something that you prefer state your points and the let the person decide

like the M$ fanboys like other to use windows
like the Foss fanboys like other's to support foss
LIKE THE SE FANBOY WHO WILL EVEN KILL HER GF IF SHE WILL NOT USE SE

arey u use windows why are you forcing let the other person be happy in what he wants to use

getting involved in wars only increases your knowledge !!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
I have no clue why the Mods are not doing strict actions ! Really strange.

By reading the first few lines of some posts itself, they can understand whether it is provoking or immature or inappropriate. Why not just deleting that post and warn the member ? Why not an instant ban next time ? We are always giving a chance, so no good members will ever get banned.

I love the way Raaabo doing the forum management. He never tolerate these kinda posts. Hes very strict and un-biased and always take instant actions. I think all mods should be like that.

And leave the 'un-ban' option only to the top level admins. so there will not be anything like one mod ban some one and next mod un-ban him instantly.

What do you think ?

Yea..Probably thats the best way to bring back peace in the forum. But I certainly wouldnt want digit to become a boring place if everyone starts making just goody-goody posts ;)

bring peace to this forum!ban the 2 M$ fanboys :p and the 3rd one too who is fatal ;)

3rd one ? Who me ? :p

:lol:

and will some mind telling me the names of

M$ fanboys..........
linux fanboys..........
and apple fanboys.......

Its not a good idea to take names in public. Now dont ask me to pm the names please :D

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^no buddy! how can it be you :p

PS: I have edited my siggy as pro m$ m-o-d-s are getting angry! now beat me!;):p:mad::cool:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Mods, please this is a request. Please forget the 'past'. Please unite in this. Please be strict. We will not lose any good persons at all. Please take some action.
Then?
Half the forum will turn against the mod and call him egoistic and what not, and admins will unban the person on the next day. So, now tell me what useful thing did the mod do? So, spend their time banning them just to get abuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom