Lets create Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bapixx2

Right off the assembly line
hi everybody,

I would to ask all of , is any one intrested in makeing 3D game?

Yes i do, so i started creating a GAME called "CELL 3". Take a look at screen shot
*mywords.mydooars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2copy-of-bg_01.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------
*mywords.mydooars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/screenshoot_04.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When i start this project I thought I could do every thing myself. But soon relise that it is not possible for be to do every thing. I like to code not match color.

So I thought to geather a team to complete this project.

There for, I invite you to join the team. Only two thing is required. ONE tatel in any field of game making, It may be programing, logo desgning, modelling, texturing, Level designing, etc. TWO deadly intrested in Games.

If you are intrested, pls. reply here or send me private massage.:)

summary of Game story: visited : mywords.mydooars.com

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
nice but there is once mistake on your website

"vedio" is actually "video"
please correct that

B

Bapi_xx2

It really nice to learn about ur intrest in game.

So i was thinking of opeing a site to manage the members who are intrested in this game development.

Which CMS will be gud ?

jal_desai

In the zone
nice man.... i have very very deep interest but i have no experience... however i have all logic required and have a flair for designing. Moreover i have created small games in GAMEMAKER ... similar to DANGEROUS DAVE (remember? )

B

Bapi_xx2

Hi Jal_desai,
Neither do i was very well exprince. It is my 1st 3d game.

after all, Very small bit of help can also trun into big help when we join it together.

B

Bapi_xx2

Well, I choose Torque Game engine to build the game and Blender for 3d modeling and animations.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
I am very interested in contributing to your project. Only problem is that I don't have any experience in 3D. I have done C++/Java programming and very comfortable in that.
But I am ready to learn new things and help you dude. Just send me your gmail id where we can chat sometime.

OP
B

bapixx2

Thank to all of u for ur intrest in the project. I will inform u all ASAP, when project web site is complete.

I m also looking for Artiest like 3D modeler, Texture, etc.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
like i told u earlier, i can design the logos and icons. i m PM ming u my email address so that u can tell me wat kind of a logo u want. i can also send u all of my sample works.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I have done C,C++,C# and doing JAVA. Its my Final year of Engineering and planning to go in the field of Game Dev. As for my minor project I looking forward to build a 2D game and 3D as Major. How can I be of help, tell me. Also gimme ur gmail ID to get one on one Online.

OP
B

bapixx2

Hi jal_desai,

I have send my email adress to u. Check ur PM. Pls. do send me ur email ID fo that i talk to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom