Launch an imaginary product

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Since Movies are also products, here are scripts for two future Bollywood movies -

Terminator - Ek Prem Kahani - Bollywood version of Terminnator. In this movie (which will be loosely based on the original Terminator movie), the Terminator comes to Earth to destroy Sarah Kannar, but instead falls in love with Sarah. The Terminator abandons his mission and decides to protect Sarah instead and gets married to Sarah :cool:

Terminator - Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya - Sequel to Bollywood version of Terminator. In this movie, after the first Terminator fails to destroy Sarah, a Lady Terminator is sent to destroy and kill the first Terminator and later on Sarah. But Lady Terminator falls in love with the 1st male Terminator and a love triange happens :mrgreen:

Superayush

Tech lover
Mindreader app:performs the obvious function,useful to find out what people really think relative to what they say.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
terminator came from future earth, not from other planet :p

this is "Bollywood" version of Terminator. :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Mindreader app:performs the obvious function,useful to find out what people really think relative to what they say.

^ Hmm, I think I am not going to think once this app is launched :-D

Terminator 3 - Pyar Hi Pyar - Sequel to hit bollywood movie - "Terminator - Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya". After Lady Terminator also fails to accomplish her mission, Liquid Terminator is sent to present day Earth to terminate the threesome. But Liquid Terminator meets Lady Terminator and falls in love with her and abandons his mission and marries and lives happily ever after on present day Earth with Lady Terminator. :p

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
^:-D

Terminator 4 - Pyar Hua Satyanash Hua - this movie happens 10 years after "Terminator 3 - Pyar Hi Pyar ". In this movie, Mr. Liquid Terminator and his wife Lady Terminator return back to future. Mr. Male Terminator and and his wife Mrs. Sarah Terminator try for babies but realize they can't produce babies by natural means. So Mrs. Sarah requests Mr. Terminator to create babies by artificial means.

Mr. Terminator in order to fulfill his wife's desires makes a machine for creating "Baby Terminators".

But after they are born, Baby Terminators go on a killing spree and exterminate almost all humans from the planet, leaving only Sarah and Mr. Terminator alive.

Mrs. Sarah Terminator cries toward the end of the movie and realizes what horrible mistake she'd done by creating baby terminators.

As the film ends, Mrs. Terminator stares sadly at the destruction.

The Movie ends with a warning "Terminator Se PYAR NA KARO....TERMINATOR SE DARO! " :cry: :p

- - - Updated - - -

Intelligent Smartphone - understand when you need to call, set the alarm by its own, recharges the battery without reminding us, possibly trying to do all the activity which we thing and just then done by the phone.

hari1

In the zone
Quiet Noise earphones- which blocks all noise in class and lets us listen to the teacher's voice properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Good Noise: Earphones which replace abusive words used by people with praise and funny words.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Good Noise: Earphones which replace abusive words used by people with praise and funny words.

Kind of like: You awesome blissful of a perk, I would sparkle your pants and make you drink your own cheerfulness? :D

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Extreme PC : A device capable of giving unlimited processing power,graphics,space and speed so no one needs to upgrade their pc to play latest games. Meanwhile intel and nvidia will bankrupt

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Bad Breath Killer : I just can't stand when others speaking close to my face & smell bad. Now this automated device will detect possibilty of a person speaking to me having bad breath & automatically teleport a piano over his head while handing him or her a placard & a cocktail umbrella (think Wile E. Coyote).

Top Bottom