LAtest Ubuntu CD

Have u recievd the latest cd's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnukutti

Broken In
I got my 5.10 CDs but the older 5.04 CDs pack is still in the post office and the post man asks me to pay the custom duty(Rs900). I said to return the package back.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
i recieved the latest ones all of them rock.......... they have surely done a good thing........ good packing this time unlike the last time......

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
cnukutti said:
I got my 5.10 CDs but the older 5.04 CDs pack is still in the post office and the post man asks me to pay the custom duty(Rs900). I said to return the package back.

How many did you order ?

agnels

Live The Dream!
I have ordered 15 CD approved and sent to the shipping company on 23/11/2005.
Will I have to pay any taxes or postage for that??

kato

Karthiksn
sorry i forgot to post itself that i recieved my 20 CDs for my PC of Ubuntu 5.10. I got it around 28 or 29 last month which was the date i expected it as it came after around a month or two to Vignesh who is laso from chennai. My mom was suspicious that who wud send me so many CDs but she opened it and read wat was written on the back of it and made out wat it was.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
kato said:
sorry i forgot to post itself that i recieved my 20 CDs for my PC of Ubuntu 5.10. I got it around 28 or 29 last month which was the date i expected it as it came after around a month or two to Vignesh who is laso from chennai. My mom was suspicious that who wud send me so many CDs but she opened it and read wat was written on the back of it and made out wat it was.

Me too..Bombarded with Q`s from all the people I had given...

kato

Karthiksn
good idea there satish but everyoen knows i m zero in linux and open sorce so wont believe anyways i gave away many cds but still have some left so anyone in chennai in anna nagar needs them can ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom