LAtest Ubuntu CD

Have u recievd the latest cd's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptid

Journeyman
I hope there is some thing like advancebooking for Ubuntu 6.10 Dapper so that i will get it with in 15-20 days time

e-freak

Broken In
Canonical has gone crazy! I had ordered 3 Breezy CDs, one each for x86, x86_64 and Mac. I just received FIFTEEN CDs, 10 of x86, 3 of x86_64 and 2 of Mac!!!

If anyone needs the x86 CDs, please contact me. I am located in Mumbai (Thane to be specific).

kato

Karthiksn
maybe i may recieve in next 10 days too as i saw it said sent to shipping company on 27 oct so may get it next few days i will be happy if i get it fast as i was itching to download it.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Its says that the moment you order a standard request.Only a custom request will take time to be accepted and then sent.

kato

Karthiksn
oh mine was custom obviuosly was ur custom request too i have to give it to many of my friends to and currently downloading kubuntu which is dead slow

Aries

Broken In
vignesh said:
50 cds...My god thats a lot.There are even people who order 650 cds to distrubute it at fests..

Yes, I distribute it to friends. relatives, office guys etc. I have around 90+ Ubuntu 4.10 sets also, and around 70+ 5.04 sets too. I will give away all of then by the end of December

kato

Karthiksn
i ordered 20 coz many of my friends asked it i guess my wait is driving me impatient i feel like downloading it

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Aries said:
vignesh said:
50 cds...My god thats a lot.There are even people who order 650 cds to distrubute it at fests..

Yes, I distribute it to friends. relatives, office guys etc. I have around 90+ Ubuntu 4.10 sets also, and around 70+ 5.04 sets too. I will give away all of then by the end of December

Where do you live I thought ordering more than 60 the customs taxes are leived.Happened to my friend once.The package was torn with 50cds and a customs of 482 bucks..How come you have 90+ ,70+ ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom