Have u recievd the latest cd's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
sorrry man... but this was not about downloading.... anyone can downlad........

my question was if u have recieved the cd's or not........................
(and nt that wheateher u have treid it or not)????????????

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Yes. got it today. I was thinking of downloading it. It has been ordered a long time ago.
2005-09-21: 5 CDs (sent to shipping company)

I got 5 set of install/live cds. I'm ready to share.

e-freak

Broken In
It took over 2 months for Hoary to arrive at my place. I have ordered long time back. But I just cudnt wait for it so I downloaded the CD :p Breezy is so cool!

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
it matter s with the amount of cd's u order........ when i ordered 10 cd's they reached me in 1 month........ and when i ordered 50 .. i got them in 3 months........ :)

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
No. of Cds has nothing to do with delivery time. This time i've ordered only 5 cs and took almost 3 months.

I got one shipment of 30 cds within a month earlier.

It depends on their order traffic. They may be getting millions of order now, thats why its delayed. mind that they have to keep it free.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
It will take some time now because people all over the world have ordered for Breezy...If you order a little later maybe we will get it faster...

e-freak

Broken In
I think Canonical should stop sending free CDs to people so easily. Many ppl think that Canonical distributes free CDs so that they can have more ppl to use Linux....something like a conversion mechanism. It also gives ppl a feeling that Linux is actually free (gratis).

cryptid

Journeyman
well i ordered it around one and a half month back and just received the cds 2-3 days back ,,,, if any of u guys are from hyderabad and need the cds try contacting me on (9885412413) i have 10-x86 architecture cds , 10-64bit computer cds and 3-cds for ppc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom