Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
@s_arka_r s710 is an awesome phone i am having this phone for more than a year, and i find it to be more user friendly and equally if not more faster than the E series of nokia..

HEMANTRATURI

Broken In
Today i went 2 S.E advantage store , came 2 know tht S.E T700 is goin 2 b available in nxt 2-3 days.
So guys what are ur reviews on this phone? Please also compare it with c702.
Thnx!!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Today i went 2 S.E advantage store , came 2 know tht S.E T700 is goin 2 b available in nxt 2-3 days.
So guys what are ur reviews on this phone? Please also compare it with c702.
Thnx!!!

Good phone but C702 is better anyday.Cybershot+gps.

Btw, can you please ask them whe the C905 is coming if you visit them anytime soon??..

You sure that the W980 is 21k krazzy?? Coz everywhere else the W980 and the C905 have the same price.

Last edited:

dr.mal

Right off the assembly line
hey guys..! i lost my phone yest :sad: n m planning to replace it with any good nokia model.. my budget is around 10k. im confused between n73 ,3600 and 5320.priority is a good cam, any suggestions?

could go for se too, if its worth the money and can run for atleat 2yrs!

Last edited:
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You sure that the W980 is 21k krazzy?? Coz everywhere else the W980 and the C905 have the same price.

It was, last month. Don't know if it is now. I'll be updating the thread in a few days.
hey guys..! i lost my phone yest :sad: n m planning to replace it with any good nokia model.. my budget is around 10k. im confused between n73 ,3600 and 5320.priority is a good cam, any suggestions?

could go for se too, if its worth the money and can run for atleat 2yrs!

Get the SE K790i. It has an excellent camera and is perfectly under your budget.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Guys is the iPhone first gen still available in Mumbai? I use BPL and don't want to move to Airtel/Vada phone so was keen on getting an unlocked first gen.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think you'll be able to find a new first gen iPhone. You should instead look for a used one.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Oh :(

I don't prefer using second hand phones, so it seems my iPhone dream will still stay a dream unless ofcourse Apple decides to go the unlocked way.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Oh :(

I don't prefer using second hand phones, so it seems my iPhone dream will still stay a dream unless ofcourse Apple decides to go the unlocked way.

Second hand stuff needn't be bad. I'm sure there are some good deals out there. If you can find a less used iPhone in good condition at a good price then there is no harm in buying it. As it is there is no bill and warranty with the first gen iPhones. So you won't be missing out on much, except for that new-phone feel good factor.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
That's true. But, I guess I'll prefer to wait and watch. Don't want to go with Win MoFo, otherwise Touch Diamond is a nice phone.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi ..

Need to know current best buy price of HTC TOUCH and HTC P3400i...

ALso P3400.. Is it still available in market?
& Is there 2 versions of HTC touch now in market??
If so wats the differnece??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom