Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyansh mazumdar

Right off the assembly line
xperia is 44k I ges.yet to hit indian stores...

hey....can anybody give me the price for samsung U900 soul?19,536/- is the minimum I found...thnx!

blue_earth

Broken In
Can anyone please tell me the current market price (with bill) for the HTC TyTN II? Also, an official WM 6.1 upgrade has already been released for it. Do the ones available now in the market carry WM 6.1 preinstalled?

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Im planning to buy either k790i or k810i.........the specification says 64Mb internal RAM.........So do i have to puchase the memory cards of extra cost if want one(i mean separately without phone).....what are the rates of 1GB and 2BG SE Mem Card

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Any guesses of price drop in N82 soon? planning to buy but a bit hesitating if there would be a price drop soon. (in 1-2 months). The min. price I find is Rs. 19238/-.
Also still confused between N82 and N85.

Could someone clarify on both the issues?

DITTO PROB...wats the price of n85?? if its less than 20K ill take that 1...else going for n82@ 19.5K

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1004985

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Im planning to buy either k790i or k810i.........the specification says 64Mb internal RAM.........So do i have to puchase the memory cards of extra cost if want one(i mean separately without phone).....what are the rates of 1GB and 2BG SE Mem Card
k790i comes with a 1gb card and k810 comes with a 2gb card

hahahari

In the zone
well N85s price has gone down a little. Am gona wit till February end to make a move. That also gives me the time to weigh the new 5800XM. Hope by then the N85 cost is less than 20K

prakhar18

Broken In
hey please tell me the current price of Nokia 5800 in delhi and any comparable phone with it.

Should i buy nokia 5800 or any other phone in its comparision?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
But buying the N95 8GB is better than buying the N85 especially if u want to play NGAGE games in all their glory and also record stunning videos. Buy the N85 only if u want a fabulous screen and Symbian OS 9 FP2.

n85 anyday better than n95 8gb. lack of gpu is not a prob in n85 . gaming is better in n85 due to oled screen. most games does not support the gpu in n95 8gb , n82 , e90. Video rerording quality is same in both as well. Initially it was below n95 8gb but after ver11 firmware update for n85 , video recording quality has gone up. Its even better than n95 8gb and n82 in this aspect as it can record videos in absolute darkness with help of those very bright led lights. If i want a phone for video recording among nseries,then n85 is what i'll get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom