Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
sivarap said:
the i phone price according to airtel is 31k+ for 8 GB....how is it 29k here? do we get iphone without service provider lock?
Ahem. :rolleyes:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96353

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Please refer to the first page for the prices. Don't post here asking for them. One more post and I'll make sure you all get banned.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3large.png
Dude i just asked whether the price increased from last time...I didn't ask for the n82 price again...just wanted to clarify..whats there to get angry about??I apologise if i pissed u off!!

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Dude i just asked whether the price increased from last time...I didn't ask for the n82 price again...just wanted to clarify..whats there to get angry about??I apologise if i pissed u off!!
Lolz. I wasn't even talking about you. Read post no. 311 and then you'll know. ;-)

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
eBay one seller is selling New Nokia N82 for Rs.18,491 with bill and warranty and eBay is offering a 10% discount if bought through ICICI Bank Credit Card which makes the effective price to be Rs.16,642. You also have the option of converting the transaction into a 6 month EMI without any additional charges / interest.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guyz,
hurry...........tell me a phone under 5K.......
should have multimedia features.........
So far chose Nokia 5200........

anything better than this in other brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom