Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Re: Latest Cellphone Prices Here!

^^ Didn't see it in the shop. But i guess it'll be around 20k.

valhalla

Right off the assembly line

nobody intrested in windows mobile based phones? how about posting prices of asus, htc, o2,hp,blackberry,etc? IM thinking of buying the htc touch cruise as soon as they fix the video drivers issue...was planning to buy a Nokia e90 but decided not to after hearing the horror stories about it online.anyways thnx for taking the trouble to keep updating the prices krazyfrog.........cheers!!!!

rohanwadhwa

Broken In

Hi,
Can neone tell me the price for HTC Touch Cruise if its available in india... nd where...?

Thanks

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

W960i costs around 26k. Dunno the price of other handsets.

vilas_patil

Journeyman

Hi All,
I am always interested like most of you all here to know the latest prices of our dream mobile and every update we hope to get further decline in the price list.
krazyfrog updates the mobile prices very punctually almost every month without fail [Thanks for all your efforts :) ]. He might have not visited ALFA this month as he seems to be busy.
Below link may help you to know the updated prices closely similar to the prices from ALFA stores (Mumbai). Have a look at it.

*www.wavetelmobiles.com/index.php

yogeshm.007

The real Bond

For prices consult

*www.univercell.in/

*www.indiagsm.com/

*www.themobilestore.in/

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

Hi,
I wanted a Cell-fone. So i choose sony Ericsson S500i.:grin:
Is this fone is good?? give me prise !
And now a days Most Cell-fone comes with Mobile Tracker. just tell me, that
is a Hardware OR Software, is that a software then Can i install them Afterwords in My Sony Ericsson S500i . if no which is a model that comes bundle with Mobile Tracker And SOS :confused:. I want MP3,Bluetooth,2 MP Camera, Speakerfone,usb support.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

^^ I don't consider S500i a good buy because it lacks FM and comes with a low capacity card. Its not very good VFM. Instead i'll suggest you buy Nokia 5700. I'm sure you'll like it more.

About Mobile tracker, it a function currently found only in Samsung and LG phones. In that phone you have to save a number in the phone of say a friend or family member. When your phone is lost or stolen and if the person who finds it or one who has stolen it tries to replace the SIM card with another one, the phone will detect the new SIM and then send a message to the previously saved number. With the help of this message, we can track down the position of the cell phone and hopefully recover it. I don't know of any software which can do this function in other phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom