Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Latest Cellphone Prices Here!

Hi,
I wanted a Cell-fone. So i choose sony Ericsson S500i.:grin:
Is this fone is good?? give me prise !
And now a days Most Cell-fone comes with Mobile Tracker. just tell me, that
is a Hardware OR Software, is that a software then Can i install them Afterwords in My Sony Ericsson S500i . if no which is a model that comes bundle with Mobile Tracker And SOS :confused:. I want MP3,Bluetooth,2 MP Camera, Speakerfone,usb support.

better to go with k550i than s500i
i made some research and i found k550i is the best mid budget phone
still confused about its keypad. but i think to go with it however
*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/k550i?cc=us&lc=en

dgenx

Right off the assembly line

thanks and I'm waiting 4 this thread 2 b updated.

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

^^ I don't consider S500i a good buy because it lacks FM and comes with a low capacity card. Its not very good VFM. Instead i'll suggest you buy Nokia 5700. I'm sure you'll like it more.

About Mobile tracker, it a function currently found only in Samsung and LG phones. In that phone you have to save a number in the phone of say a friend or family member. When your phone is lost or stolen and if the person who finds it or one who has stolen it tries to replace the SIM card with another one, the phone will detect the new SIM and then send a message to the previously saved number. With the help of this message, we can track down the position of the cell phone and hopefully recover it. I don't know of any software which can do this function in other phones.

What is VFM???:-(

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

^^ No. He is Third Eye.:D And VFM does stand for Value For Money.

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

Ok!! off topic:D

Tell me Which is the Good

*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/...&cmp_id2=216776&cmp_id0=241472&pid_type=phone

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

The Good??? I can't choose one good phone out of those! Nobody can. They are all different phones. First tell me your max budget and what you're looking for in a phone and then i'll suggest you a phone.

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

I want Every thing in the fone like MP3,Camera,Bluetooth,Usb connectivity Radio BlaBlaBlasssssssss*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

Don't look @ my budget.i want a good fone. now I am totally Confused.:confused: i have 4 choice SE K550i,W810i,W610i & S500i.every mobile has its special function.
S500i have large screen, W810i have good sound quality,K550i have a good camera Etc Etc. i like S500i:cool: because it is a slider fone and stylesh look.so what S500i lacks FM and comes with a low capacity card, the memory can increase in future.
Thats what i send u a link.ok forget that. heres a new link that contained all
fone that i want.Please compair it carefully because i am :confused:.
*www.sony.co.in/product/CompareProd...W810i+with+Speakers&models=K550i&models=S500i
reply me quickly i am going to get fone tomorrow. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Forget about W610i as K550i and W610i have same hardware and K550i can be easily flashed to W610i.

IMHO, Good choice for you would be W660i or Motorokr E6 :)

I am using E6 and it's powerful, fast, great 2.4" touchscreen, excellent multitasking and a decent camera.

Last edited:
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

OK prices updated. But don't expect much change. Nearly 90% of the handsets had no price change since last month.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...

can any1 suggest me a sexy slick phone...preferably a slider or flap ..for around 5 k
i thought about samsung slik...seemed real hot..with touchpad n all exxential features...
nd can u tell the price of motorola krazr? and the lg chocolate?

do n't get ever chocolate
krazr is good but i think u have to add 2k+ into your budget. it is good phone
you can go with e250 also which is good one

Don't look @ my budget.i want a good fone. now I am totally Confused.:confused: i have 4 choice SE K550i,W810i,W610i & S500i.every mobile has its special function.
S500i have large screen, W810i have good sound quality,K550i have a good camera Etc Etc. i like S500i:cool: because it is a slider fone and stylesh look.so what S500i lacks FM and comes with a low capacity card, the memory can increase in future.
Thats what i send u a link.ok forget that. heres a new link that contained all
fone that i want.Please compair it carefully because i am :confused:.
*www.sony.co.in/product/CompareProd...W810i+with+Speakers&models=K550i&models=S500i
reply me quickly i am going to get fone tomorrow. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

k550i is good choice more advanced than k750i and w810i

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom