Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
Re: Latest Cellphone Prices Here!

in manish market, mumbai saw the motorola s9 wireless bt headset for around 1600 without bill etc of course. nice deal i would say.

also could sometell me 8gb microsd price

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*

Hi guys ,
8 days by i have buy a new fone SE w810i.Incidently i block my sim card.
and i get replacement.but some function in my mobile deleted autometically.
what 2 do. how to reinstall the software??*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/06a.gif

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!

Hi guys ,
8 days by i have buy a new fone SE w810i.Incidently i block my sim card.
and i get replacement.but some function in my mobile deleted autometically.
what 2 do. how to reinstall the software??*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/06a.gif
what functions got deleted. please give an example

LegendKiller

In the zone

i am also really hoping that n95-8gb come down in next few mths so that i can buy it........
i am really divided between n82 and n95 or even n96 which come in q3.......
can u guys help?

LegendKiller

In the zone

Go for N82.
well n82...........its reasonably priced for all the features it has.........apart from its quite mediocre design..............
and as for n96.....one cannot really see what has improved in it from n95-8gb apart from design and 16gb storage?

ajayritik

Technomancer

What are the SE models that support A2DP? Do we need this technology to listen to music via the blue tooth headset?

yogeshm.007

The real Bond

What are the SE models that support A2DP? Do we need this technology to listen to music via the blue tooth headset?

All the newer phones (launched 1year or so ago), which supports bluetooth, have A2DP. Please give phone model for sure reply. A2DP is required to listen to *stereo* music via bluetooth headset.

utsav

damn busy...

i am also really hoping that n95-8gb come down in next few mths so that i can buy it........
i am really divided between n82 and n95 or even n96 which come in q3.......
can u guys help?

i think that n95 will get a price drop only after n96 comes to market

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

@utsav & @ legend killer - I think you guys wait a bit & grab N95 8GB only.No need to shuffle between N82 & N95.
N95 rocks.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

I'm waiting for N82 black edition... wish it comes soonn

does anyone here have the white one ??

_

ajayritik

Technomancer

All the newer phones (launched 1year or so ago), which supports bluetooth, have A2DP. Please give phone model for sure reply. A2DP is required to listen to *stereo* music via bluetooth headset.

I have SE k750i and I was planning to buy a bluetooth head device which can play music apart from taking callsl but from whatever information I had got it seems like my phone doesnt support A2DP. My friend the other day was planning to buy a similiar blue tooth device for W800i and I told him that its not compatible since it doesnt have A2DP. Please help!

yogeshm.007

The real Bond

I have SE k750i and I was planning to buy a bluetooth head device which can play music apart from taking callsl but from whatever information I had got it seems like my phone doesnt support A2DP. My friend the other day was planning to buy a similiar blue tooth device for W800i and I told him that its not compatible since it doesnt have A2DP. Please help!

Both have no support for A2DP and nothing can be done about it; other than upgrading to a new phone. Few models from SE having A2DP are k550, w610, w710, w580, w910, w830... there are many; actually I should have listed new mobiles which don't support it. :)

*You can use a normal bluetooth handsfree for receiving calls (and also for listening to music, if you really want to) for sure*

LegendKiller

In the zone

I'm waiting for N82 black edition... wish it comes soonn

does anyone here have the white one ??

_
why do you ask?
i checked it out at a local store and to be honest it looks ugly...........which is why i am having second thoughts on it...

utsav

damn busy...

Yeah N82 sucks yakk!.i like the corporate looks of n95 8gb.flash doesnt matter that much.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w380-2171.php

8.5k-cool phone..prices will come down to 6.5k ina month..

Status
Not open for further replies.