Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You haven't added the new ones: E71, E66, 6210 Navigator :(

By the way, Nokia has cut phone prices today !!
Source: *www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSL151325920080731

All right E71 added (forgot about it before!). Others haven't hit stores yet.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OMG.... :cry:

on jan08 the N82 price was 19.5k

now its only..19.2k...when will i buy it pls reduce more...atleast 17-18k :D

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Hope apple will reduce Nokia's price here
Not just hope but lets pray 4 it :D

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Once the iphone 3G is launched, the price of N82 will b reduced definitely...And the price of N78 is also gonna come down....

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
In India, the iphone 3G is set to launch on 18 Aug, 08 by Vodafone...Nokia will have 2 reduce prices 2 stay in the competition, I think...Wait 4 2 more months 2 buy N82/N78..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
In India, the iphone 3G is set to launch on 18 Aug, 08 by Vodafone...Nokia will have 2 reduce prices 2 stay in the competition, I think...Wait 4 2 more months 2 buy N82/N78..

N82 and the iphone are aimed at completely different markets. Moreover the iphone will be contract locked while the N82 is a generic phone.

Last edited:

nikhilpai

Techans
Just noticed that Mobilenxt.com has dropped the price of the Nokia E71 to Rs.19500 and the Nokia 6220 classic to Rs.16700. Is this due to the impact of the Nokia price cut announced last week?

Also noticed that other sites like Univercell, Poorvika & Wavetelmobiles advertise rates without the 4% VAT. When u click on "Add to shopping cart", the 4% VAT gets added.

However, mobilenxt (& and also TheMobileStore) advertises the MRP which is the final price after adding VAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom