Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
One small suggestion.

What about including prices of different memory cards ? M2 & microsd.
Not possible. To get the memory card prices, I'll have to ask the shop keeper prices of all the cards. I'm not sure how excited he'll be to tell me prices of all the cards month after month. The mobile phone prices are written below the phones which are kept in the showcase which I memorize. So I don't have to ask any one for the prices. That's not the case with memory cards.

Are we getting FM Transmitter N78 in India??
There is just one model available here and it most probably has the FM transmitter.

Could some one tell me the price of Nokia 6120 and Nokia 6121
Neither are available in India.

As for the N78 and N82 pricing, it's important to remember that N82's price has seen several price cuts since it's launch whereas N78's price is yet to see any price cuts, since it has just been launched. A couple more months and N78's price will fall to appropriate level.

nikhilpai

Techans

*www.techgadgets.in/mobile-phones/2008/17/indian-nokia-n78-minuses-fm-transmitter/

*www.tech2.com/india/news/smart-mobile-phones/no-fm-transmitter-for-indian-n78/38791/0

*www.unwiredview.com/2008/06/13/nokia-n78-will-lack-fm-transmitter-in-some-markets/

The specifications for Nokia N78 on Nokia India website at *www.nokia.co.in/A41065217 also does not list the FM transmitter in available features, whereas other Nokia sites do list it as a feature.

nikhilpai

Techans
@krazzy: Awaiting the next update to your pricelist since many new mobiles are out in the market like Nokia E71, E66, 6220 classic, 6210 navigator, 3600 slide, 5000 !!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Recent pricelist. Just for reference :) I'm sure krazzy would update his soon.

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/7333/pricelist1og8.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom