laptop battery of xps15

syner

Broken In
how much battery back up does 90 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery gives i heard it gives 8-9hrs back up is that true?

OP
S

syner

Broken In
It wont last for 8-9hrs for sure.it will last max to max 4-5hrs
you are wrong it gives you 7-8hrs in your light work and for your heavy work it give you 4-5 in dell xps 9cell battery

Depends, with a 9-cell battery, you can expect minimal word and stuff for 7 hours + maybe.
yes you are right it gives 7-8hrs and minutes nearly 30minutes great laptop with awesome battery

My 6 Cell gives me 3-4 Hours on Power saver mode and 1.5-2 hours while playing games in High Performance mode . You can add a 40-50% to that with a 9 cell,

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you are wrong it gives you 7-8hrs in your light work and for your heavy work it give you 4-5 in dell xps 9cell battery

true. one can extract 5hr battery life if the work involves just some word docs & typing. bring in gaming & HD, backup will be cut in half.

but remember 9cell battery will stick out from the back. mayn't look good.

ankurgel

He loves himself.
But, 9 cell battery rises up the base which helps JBL subwoofer to work without rebel on flat surface.

aroraanant

Explorer
@all ^^^^^
If we use it on a power saver and do some light work on it then also it gives a max. backup of 5-6hrs(if u guys think that it will last for more than that,no way :p )

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
Ya 9 cell battery does rises up and it helps to keep it cool too.

My Dell Studio 15 Full HD, with the 9 cell battery just gives 3 to 4 hrs max. (internet surfing).

Top Bottom