Korea to Get 1Gbps Downloading by 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooza

Journeyman
Being proud does not mean you swallow its shortcomings so easily.
Leave everything here, just tell had you applied for visa for korea and when you are packing ur bags and leaving this"underpowered, under resourced, poor, hungry, problematic"country?????

chooza

Journeyman
Itna dil pe mat le yaar. =p

Irritate karte hain yaar. Rahenge yahan, khayenge yahan, sab kuch yahi karenge, but kosne ko bhi India hi milta hai. Aur jab whan mar rahe hote hai toh India yaad aata hai aur yaad aata hai ki hum Indian hai humain yaha se nikalo. Jaate hi kyun ho? aur gaye ho toh wahan problem main yahan aane ki kyun lagti hai?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Irritate karte hain yaar. Rahenge yahan, khayenge yahan, sab kuch yahi karenge, but kosne ko bhi India hi milta hai. Aur jab whan mar rahe hote hai toh India yaad aata hai aur yaad aata hai ki hum Indian hai humain yaha se nikalo. Jaate hi kyun ho? aur gaye ho toh wahan problem main yahan aane ki kyun lagti hai?

Aur background mein song chal raha hota hai
"yeh duniya ek dulhan dulhan ke maathey ke bindiya
yeh mera india i love my india" jaise inse bare patriot koi hai hi nahi.:lol:

chooza

Journeyman
^^Suna nahi rahe hai yaar, but yeh jo complaining type ke hote hai unse bus irritation hoti hai,karenge kuch nahi problems count karwane ke alawa. Aur problem bhi stupid se hoti hai jaise Internet speed good nahi hai toh country bekar hai. Arrey, tum kya kar rahe ho apne country ke liye,?chod ke jaane ke siwa, aur maje ki baat yeh hai ki jayenge bhi nahi.Kisi bhi thread main dekh lo, complain karte hue hi milenge, kabhi windows Accha nahi hai, Office is crap, India bekar hai, Arrey toh bhai, Kisine tumhari gardan pe chaku rakha hai kya ki tum windows use karo ya india main raho? Jo marji aaye use karo aur jahan marji ho, wahan raho, but stupid talks se bakiyon ko pareshaan toh na karo.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ya..you are right..they are stupid, but there is no one as great as you. Everybody should learn from you about how to live in mediocre country and also be proud of it.

chooza

Journeyman
^ya..you are right..they are stupid, but there is no one as great as you. Everybody should learn from you about how to live in mediocre country and also be proud of it.

Then why are you replying, just leave this country with immediate effect. Or we give you one boat to sail to another country?? I had asked you yesterday also, that had you made the visa??? but you didn't reply.For people like you its well said"Jahan Khaate hai wohi hole bhi karte hai" I am very happy with this mediocre country. You leave:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
huh...cut the crap dude...I don't have any more time for lame quarrels. If you are unhappy with my opinions, then let it be so!

chooza

Journeyman
huh...cut the crap dude...I don't have any more time for lame quarrels. If you are unhappy with my opinions, then let it be so!

I'm infact not even talking to you, quarrels is distant. I am just asking, when you are leaving this country?? so that atleast one non-indian reduced from our populatin. Waise bhi bahar ki bahut bheed aa gaye hai yahan, rozi-roti ki search main. Kuch toh kam ho.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sometimes I feel sorry for myself because I am born in India. These people are so ahead and here in India we have ISP who cheat on even 64 kbps plans!
I am sick of it man!

Same here, budd. I hate India :evil: [oops :D]. I would be proud to be a Non-Indian! :cool:. Here, I have Reliance Netconnect Dial-up conn., SH1T, don't ask, it doesn't even load Google home page!! :mad:. Everytime I have to disconn. & reconn. :?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I've went to Korea back in 2002, Goyang to be more specific, and visits to Seoul were quite frequent, at least once a week. Without being disrespectful to my country, New Delhi/Mumbai/Blore/Hyd/<insert the best Indian city) feels like a village after a day in Seoul.

Internet for them is equivalent to a commodity like water, whereas in our country it's a luxury. But the internet is something which is not immediately perceptible. In SEOUL, one tends to be AWED by architecture and design. The stunningly clean streets, the road design, and the buildings, my God!. It's just shocking to see the whole city being that clean, every glass sparkling like it was just installed, every sidewalk like it had just been swept, and every building with looks straight out of hollywood movies.

Take Japan as an example, where it stands today even after the devastations at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I wonder what's wrong with our nation. We talk of IT boom and outsourcing and Indian IQ and talent and what not, yet the majority population is below the poverty line, much less being eligible for a fcuking internet connection.

Mr. Chooza, you need to hatch other eggs too. Read the above and see where India stands despite of the tragedies Japan and Korea endured. How much they progressed despite of their country size.

It's not like you need to appreciate your country if you live there, but it is not the same country. Its long gone. Everyone is scavenging on it's carcass.

Take an example, I have a 256kbps unlimited connection. It remains dead for half the month. You want to know the reason ? Because someone dug up the road and cut the cables accidentally everytime. How the fcuk can you think of any development if people just dug up and cut whatever is laid inside just to do some construction work. Everyone is working discordantly. Ther is no planning and discipline.

Sorry to say, but tell me when you go out, do your mom hav any guarantee of seeing you at dinner table ?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Well, there is no point is pointing out to Mr. Chooza. He will tell you loudly what a die-hard fan of India he is and how we should sacrifice everything and live a mediocre life because this land gave us some food and money(as if we could never get it if it was not for India).

If everything fails, he will use his favourite smiley and ask people to leave this land. What else can Mr. Chooza do?

If one cannot tolerate honest opinions, this shows how eager they are about progress. Their ego or feelings are more important than honestly told reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom