Korea to Get 1Gbps Downloading by 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooza

Journeyman
^Well, there is no point is pointing out to Mr. Chooza. He will tell you loudly what a die-hard fan of India he is and how we should sacrifice everything and live a mediocre life because this land gave us some food and money(as if we could never get it if it was not for India).

If everything fails, he will use his favourite smiley and ask people to leave this land. What else can Mr. Chooza do?

If one cannot tolerate honest opinions, this shows how eager they are about progress. Their ego or feelings are more important than honestly told reality.
You are right. that what else I can do with prople like u and Mr T. You do not want to go away becoz here you live with minimum work, you cannot afford to work 2-3 shifts. You cannot afford to pay taxes, you cannot afford high mobile cost, you cannot afford to spit in proper place as you are habitual to spit on anywhere you like. I cannot understand, the speed for which you and ur folfs are critizing India, what you are going to do with it?? IPTV?pehle local cable wale ke paise toh time pe de do. Streaming media??? pehle pirated movies to band karo and start buying original copies. TUM YE SAB NAHI KAR SAKTE, ,ISILIYE YAHA REHTE HO,BUT KOSNE KO BHI INDIA HI MILTA HAI. SAHI HAI, AARAAM KI ZINDAGI HAI BHAI.

Mr. Chooza, you need to hatch other eggs too. Read the above and see where India stands despite of the tragedies Japan and Korea endured. How much they progressed despite of their country size.

It's not like you need to appreciate your country if you live there, but it is not the same country. Its long gone. Everyone is scavenging on it's carcass.

Take an example, I have a 256kbps unlimited connection. It remains dead for half the month. You want to know the reason ? Because someone dug up the road and cut the cables accidentally everytime. How the fcuk can you think of any development if people just dug up and cut whatever is laid inside just to do some construction work. Everyone is working discordantly. Ther is no planning and discipline.

Sorry to say, but tell me when you go out, do your mom hav any guarantee of seeing you at dinner table ?
I had said earlier ki ganda kaun karta hai??? govt ya people like us??? Apne ghar ki safai kis saal main ki thi khud??? har kaam maid ke uper depend hai. wahan se compare karte ho toh compare karo ki woh log apna har kaam khud karte hai, BAI KE UPER DEPEND NAHI HAI. APni lane ki cleanness ke liye kitni baar effort kiye the??? aur cable ke liye keh rahe ho? Ghar main function ke liye jo tent road pe lagate ho uska kya??? See into your collars first. INDIA IS NOT BAD. ITS US WHO ARE BAD, AND THAT WHY INDIAN TOURISTS ARE NOT WELCOMED ANYWHERE.

Same here, budd. I hate India :evil: [oops :D]. I would be proud to be a Non-Indian! :cool:. Here, I have Reliance Netconnect Dial-up conn., SH1T, don't ask, it doesn't even load Google home page!! :mad:. Everytime I have to disconn. & reconn. :?

Brother tumhare netconnection main problem nahi hai PC or Mac hi slow hai.:D:D:D

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
You are right. that what else I can do with prople like u and Mr T. You do not want to go away becoz here you live with minimum work, you cannot afford to work 2-3 shifts. You cannot afford to pay taxes, you cannot afford high mobile cost, you cannot afford to spit in proper place as you are habitual to spit on anywhere you like. I cannot understand, the speed for which you and ur folfs are critizing India, what you are going to do with it?? IPTV?pehle local cable wale ke paise toh time pe de do. Streaming media??? pehle pirated movies to band karo and start buying original copies. TUM YE SAB NAHI KAR SAKTE, ,ISILIYE YAHA REHTE HO,BUT KOSNE KO BHI INDIA HI MILTA HAI. SAHI HAI, AARAAM KI ZINDAGI HAI BHAI.

I had said earlier ki ganda kaun karta hai??? govt ya people like us??? Apne ghar ki safai kis saal main ki thi khud??? har kaam maid ke uper depend hai. wahan se compare karte ho toh compare karo ki woh log apna har kaam khud karte hai, BAI KE UPER DEPEND NAHI HAI. APni lane ki cleanness ke liye kitni baar effort kiye the??? aur cable ke liye keh rahe ho? Ghar main function ke liye jo tent road pe lagate ho uska kya??? See into your collars first. INDIA IS NOT BAD. ITS US WHO ARE BAD, AND THAT WHY INDIAN TOURISTS ARE NOT WELCOMED ANYWHERE.

Brother tumhare netconnection main problem nahi hai PC or Mac hi slow hai.:D:D:D

Chaa gaya hai kaakay.:)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^Well, there is no point is pointing out to Mr. Chooza. He will tell you loudly what a die-hard fan of India he is and how we should sacrifice everything and live a mediocre life because this land gave us some food and money(as if we could never get it if it was not for India).

If everything fails, he will use his favourite smiley and ask people to leave this land. What else can Mr. Chooza do?

If one cannot tolerate honest opinions, this shows how eager they are about progress. Their ego or feelings are more important than honestly told reality.

Its not about india.Its about respecting your nation.Just becoz you dont have a fast internet connection you are hating india what a pathetic reason to hate your country.Upar dekh ke yeh bolna asaan hai ke hum bahut backwards hai.Jara apne se neeche rehne walon ko bhi dekh lo.There are millions of poor people living in india but people hate to accept it shayad isliye Slumdog Millionaire kuch logon ke gale nahi utari.
India kharab nahi hai yahan ke logon mein kami hai including you and me.

You said any land can give you some food and money.:lol: Neeche diye huey land pe tu mujhe food,money and internet facilities laa ke dikha.

Viewer discretion advised see these pictures at your own risk

Land is SWAT valley in pakistan victim are comman men killed by Talibani

I am not even going to post a thumbnail see it at your own risk.

*img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic05436fb5.jpg

*img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic11942ty5.jpg

*img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic14604bv4.jpg

*img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic32391vn3.jpg

India is not worse indians are making it.There are more things to worry in india than internet speeds.;)

^^rofl...make something like Bharat Shuddhikaran Sena

Better than Shiv Sena and Shri Ram Sena.Chooza isnt attacking anyone's house or north indians.He is just saying that there is no need to hate your country becoz of these simple things.Shiv Sena,Shri Ram Sena or Raavan Sena only talks about their state,language and religion.chooza is talking about country only.;)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Ok, I am going to Korea soon. Will post from there in this thread. See you.

chooza

Journeyman
^^Ok, I am going to Korea soon. Will post from there in this thread. See you.

Na jao yaar. Itni door se sa ladai main maza nahi ayega. Jo karna hai yahi karo so that atleast humari next generation hum pe proud kare. Brother, dusre ki zalalat wali chupdi roti se ghar ke izzat se sukhi roti acchi hoti hai.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Do all the peole wondering over the 1 Gbps speed even think they can afford them if they move to Korea. People having been talking about how Japan and Korea have been developed in spite of the tragedies. Have they given it a thought that it is more because of the people than the government that they are what they are today. The people of Japan and Korea are not as corrupt as we are. We are the problem here and we people should be sorry about ourselves because we form India.

The basic necessity regarding Internet is to provide it to rural areas rather than trying to upgrade it for a privileged few

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
We are the problem here and we people should be sorry about ourselves because we form India.
Good, so you too accept it after such a looong journey :D

So........let either kill each other or lets suicide....that should solve the problem according to your conclusion. right?

So whos the first one to die?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
But shouldn't one complain about when he is paying for it :p
If they cant even provide a decent 256kbps without frequent disconnections then do you really think that rural areas will get internet any time soon ? Even here they said that it is not feasible, such indifferent attitude. Of course I got the connection after 6 months and then happy with 256kbps broadband with half of month without any signal due to 101 things happening.

And those of you who said that we don't care about our country. Then why don't you guys go and do something, why not help poor and kids in slums ? Of course if you are doing it then it's very good.

Saying that people can change it sounds easier than actual implementation. What damage has been done can't be recovered. Instead one bill in legislative assembly takes more than years to get sanctioned, and by that time there is no use or little value in implementing it.

To help other people you have to be in a better position. Government reflects it's citizen. But nobody seriously gives a fcuk, nobody ever gets time to think about. Either way Government is ruled by coalition and that means you are virtually invisible in the election process. How much good can you harness from that ?

It is a vicious circle.

What do you guys want to say about Slumdog Millionaire ? The girl who played Latika (Rubina Ali) is still in slums. Guess no one cared. Just shed a tear of guilt and moved on. Anyone of you tried to change it ? Infact others are selling poverty in India in the name of art.

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/rubinaali.jpg

I have seen it how a person standing against corrupt officers is subdued and forcefully pay an apology in presence of false witnesses. But thats how things roll. You could be happy with that ? I am NOT !

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Whoa whoa dudes u r missing the point
No ones claiming here that Internet we have is the fastest reliable etc. Its perfectly not. We face problems with speed and constant disruptions. But inspite of that I never gave a try of eating a feotus. Thanks For the ongoing human culture and ethics still being alive in india
It's just that I don't start hating something cuz of goddamn reason from an insane asylum. U get more -ve when u go for what seems to b more +ve as rightly pointed out by the other dude questioning bout the safety.
Korea might be safe but as I said there would be something more atrocious for ex eating habits. I hate people with such habits even if everybody in that country lives in a palace (with unlimited 1tbps bw ofcourse and that guy has no clue of using It)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Way to go man. What an offtopic rubbish ! You know you are unfit for internet. Do not ever use it, please.

*www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
^^Way to go man. What an offtopic rubbish ! You know you are unfit for internet. Do not ever use it, please.

*www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

wat da hell..... fuk tat link...
oyeah.. it seems rubbish... so wat you were crapping ain't?
>>>>You know you are unfit for internet. Do not ever use it, please.
wat a joke... do ya fart?
atleast I use it not to say others not to use it...
Hey korean lover... just break it down

chooza

Journeyman

Hi,They are not Korea Lover, Thay are just India Haters. They are saying that one person cannot change india. Did they even try to start. One very simple problem, its our population. Everyday we cry about it, but ever any one of these got a nuts to adopt an parent less child??? They are too many. We can wait endless to have own child, waste more and more money on so called treatments(Modern + Holy) but never adopt a child. They do it.
Start toh karo. Kehna aasaan hai ki ek se kuch nahi hota. Hota hao dosto, agar aapki thoughts sahi hai toh hota hai.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Hee, heee, ROFL, :lol:

Yeah, really kcuF that link :x & moreover kcuF tat M4N :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom