Know anything about Illuminati?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

It is a Secret Organisation that controls the might super powers and none is an exception to it.There are so many info about it but still it mystifies me.It considers the roots of every civilization for its progress which AFAIK was from 5000 years old. Is it a continuation of an ancient and advanced civilization that once flourished in Indus Valley but suddenly perished by an unknown calamity but the evidence is there for us to see that our Ancients are far more advanced to us.I think this is part of Illuminati... which might have survived.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Ahh yes one of the most popular of the secret societies..To be honest most of it was just rubbish. The likes of hollywood used it a great deal in their movies. Even nowadays its been brought up just for publicity by the likes of kesha whose videos only seem to have illuminati symbols.Its just a publicity hogwash IMO

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Noooo he is wearing tin foil hat to disrupt the mind reading satellites the illuminoti have in space
The illuminati may or may not be real, but the freemasons sure are and they have chapters in india complete with books on protocols, dress, and activities. Its more or less like rotary club or the ooga booga club in small wonder so no need to worry about secret world control and dominance or retroactively correcting history or palaedians. Mostly its just a bunch of guys drinking beer or making their children compete in singing competition.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Noooo he is wearing tin foil hat to disrupt the mind reading satellites the illuminoti have in space
The illuminati may or may not be real, but the freemasons sure are and they have chapters in india complete with books on protocols, dress, and activities. Its more or less like rotary club or the ooga booga club in small wonder so no need to worry about secret world control and dominance or retroactively correcting history or palaedians. Mostly its just a bunch of guys drinking beer or making their children compete in singing competition.

If he is wearing that then I have wear even more stronger gear than him as there are some paranoids around me trying to read my mind let alone satellites reading mine.I hope what you said is quite right.

Top Bottom