kazaa problem->topic changed P2P queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey Bala, check your mail. Mailed you the file. Just do as I instructed in the mail and you will be on your way to faster downloads on the BT network!

prathap_lab

Journeyman
bt

hi ctrl_alt_del,
can i also get the mail which you sent to bala. i also downloaded the bitcomet s/w after reading your posting.
id:prathap.lab@gmail.com

parthbarot

In the zone
@ ctrl_alt_del: plz send me file for BitComet.

ctrl_alt_del said:
@Bharatbala: I faced some problems with updating Azureus so I reverted back to BitComet and have been happy ever since. And now after a fellow BitComet user sent me his config file which I copy-pasted into my BitComet directory, I have been getting speeds of 30kBps! I am happy!

hi,,.
can u send me that file in PM or @ .::parthbarot@yahoo.co.in::. ? i want to use that.
i have used bittorrent but never bitcomet.

ao plz tell can i get more speed on my dialup n/w?56kbps modem?

regards...
bye

parthbarot

In the zone
buddy see this post from start..
u will get

1.eXim lite.(free)
2.Kazaa lite(free)
3.shareza(free)
4.eDonkey
5.BitTorrent(free)
6.BitComet(free)
7.Trusty Files (suports kaza,gnutella 1 & 2 N/Ws)(free)

just google it man..the names

regards

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Prathap and parth, check your respective mail ids. I have sent the file.

Parth, here is the link to the software:
*www.download.com/BitComet/3000-2196_4-10322719.html?tag=lst-0-1

but I am not sure how it will fare on a dial-up connection.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
thnx @ ctrl_alt_del.. am out rite now.. so will edit this post as soon as i go home n check the mail :D and @parth.. i dont think ull get much boost in Dialup.. try changin to Cable m8.. its gettin cheap these days.. startin from a min of 500 for unlimited n u get 64.. n for 800 u get 128..

edited.. m8 i downlaoded that.. but when i run a torrent.. this wat i get..

:!: thats all.. :? it says stopped if i resume same thing happens :?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Can you get a screenshot of that? Hope you have given the correct path for saving it. Sometimes my torrent gives it a path to the G: which is my CD ROM. Check it adn see whats the path. And do post a screenshot or two showing the peers and the error.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hmm...thats an error I have never come across. From what I can deduce, there is some error in the "piece size". Thats the 4th row in the "summary" section. Note that it says "0 B". Maybe thats the culprit. Take a look at what my torrent says for a similar thing:
*img92.exs.cx/img92/3937/bcfordigit0zb.th.jpg

Try to open another torrent and see if that works or not. And if possible, send that torrent file to me. Let me see if my client is able to open it or not. Just mail it to me.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@cody.. its workin on another torrent!! but i hear ppl using 64K are gettin 10KB min.. but am gettin a max of 6-7.. avg is only 2-4.. its like dial up m8 :shock: y is it so?how can i increase without changin to another plan.. :?

Charley

Just Do It
kazaalite is awesome.... its better than oths..... lots of searches, i use diet k for acceleratind dwnloads

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Bala: I have no idea about Zeenext. Didn't that file help in anyway. Do one more thing. Get some fresh torrent, one with lots of seeds and peers. Then see what the speeds are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom