kazaa problem->topic changed P2P queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuXian

In the zone
What plz visit this link at download.com which specifies it as adware *www.download.com/Warez-P2P/3000-2166_4-10355165.html?tag=pop.feed&tag=feed&part=cnet

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
bharathbala2003 said:
hey it says that eXeem is a ADWARE... wont it cause probs in sys? cos in kazaa it said free of all spywares...

OMG.. wat r u talkg.. blieve me.. Kazaa is really a real-big spyware.. One of the WORST really.. DONT EVER install Kazaa even if free.. there are lot more programs for this,, eMule.. Shareaza, bit-torrent... go 4 em.. DONT go 4 Kazaaa.. Shareaza is the Best for p2p.. fast downloads.. and u get good list of files too..

This Might Help

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
tuxian said:
bala is it giving you good speeds as u werent getting good speed b4.

nope!! dunno why but in early morn hours until 8 i got about 12 to 15 kb.. but now its come down to 4 or 5... and also if i put multiple downloads (more than 2 and max of 3) only the one i clicked first gets downloaded.. n other two r worse wit one like givin speeds only in BYTES!!!! :oops: and other is 0KB! i dunno wats happenin.. also if i cancel them am not able to select a new project for download!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
SmoothCriminal said:
bharathbala2003 said:
hey it says that eXeem is a ADWARE... wont it cause probs in sys? cos in kazaa it said free of all spywares...

OMG.. wat r u talkg.. blieve me.. Kazaa is really a real-big spyware.. One of the WORST really.. DONT EVER install Kazaa even if free.. there are lot more programs for this,, eMule.. Shareaza, bit-torrent... go 4 em.. DONT go 4 Kazaaa.. Shareaza is the Best for p2p.. fast downloads.. and u get good list of files too..

This Might Help

thnx smooth but in kazaa site it says free of spywares :? also thanks for da link! :D

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hwy smooth i downloaded that shareaza stuff u said.. and installed.. but when i searched for stuff n i tried downloadin it.. it says PENDING in the transfer menu.. y is it so.. its not downloadin at all :? can any1 help me??? and also temme wher i can get emule.. :D

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
bharathbala2003 said:
hwy smooth i downloaded that shareaza stuff u said.. and installed.. but when i searched for stuff n i tried downloadin it.. it says PENDING in the transfer menu.. y is it so.. its not downloadin at all :? can any1 help me??? and also temme wher i can get emule.. :D

1.Make sure you got the Settings Right.

2.How to avoid pending transfers.

3.Optimise Shareaza for downloads.

hope it helps.. :D

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey thnx for the info :D its working now... :D but in eXeem my speed was atleast 6-10Kbps.. now its in bytes.. anyway to boost my speed in this.. i tried the settings.. but couldn figure it out properly...

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
bad news again smooth :( after about 30% of downloadin a file its gone back to pending.. and not changing.. :oops: is ther anyother software like this.. thts lille better?? i downloaded sumthing called
BitTorrent-3.9.1-Beta

but after installation.. i dunno how to use it :? ther is no icon or wat so ever.. anyone knows how to use it??? plz help me.. :roll:

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
wel wel.. wat to tell do all these stuff contain spywares???????? :? then y on earth do their sites promise no spyware n addware.. god jus after 24 hours of usin em.. i ran a check n got 150 spywares n adwares!!!!!!!! :shock:

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
when you use p2p and download mp3, movies, softies, etc ..
then u do illegal stuff ....

so .. anytime u do such illegeal thing .. u gotta be ready to face the possibility of somebody else cheating on you. :)

____
alibi

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You are creating mess......

Kazaa Lite has been banned by Sharman Networks. It does not work anymore. So try Shareaza which supports Bit Torrent Links also.
Shareaza Plus its freeware and open source. It downloads much faster and gets an equal hits as Kazaa.

Kazaa has become a bullshit. According to a survey it is the single largest spyware program in the world and according to a buisness report inside Sharman Networks they themselves feel it can slow down and degrade any PC and employees of Sharman Networks do not use it.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
dude..i said i downloaded that.. but nuthin in gettin downloaded in that.. its always telling pending.. and wat ever i search am not gettin more than one or max 2 sources..

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
P2P Softwares work on the principle that when a user hosting the file is not busy or is using Shareaza then only u can download the file at n optimum speed. Plus the host should have a high bandwith so that u can download at high speed. So don't worry. You have to try try again. Atleast you got rid of spyware. Also check your settings to maintain low upload speed otherwise download speed may not be greater.

Increase your bandwith with the foloowing tips on the 2 pages(only for XP/NT/2000/2003) given below.
*www.petri.co.il/increase_internet_connection_speed_in_windows_xp.htm
*www.petri.co.il/increase_broadband_connection_speed_in_windows_xp_2003.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom