Kaun hai computer kaa sikander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude1x2

Broken In
Try to solve this problem. When I boot my computer I get a blank screen after getting the XP boot screen. The problem started when I got the new broadband connection. The computer works perfectly in the safe mode. The monitor is actually going to standby. By the way if anyone is trying to solve this problem by telling that disconnect the broadband chord the answer is wrong. Try to solve this problem and post it. Lets see who is the SIKANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

(You can ask for more details if you want:rolleyes:)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Try to solve this problem. When I boot my computer I get a blank screen after getting the XP boot screen. The problem started when I got the new broadband connection. The computer works perfectly in the safe mode. The monitor is actually going to standby. By the way if anyone is trying to solve this problem by telling that disconnect the broadband chord the answer is wrong. Try to solve this problem and post it. Lets see who is the SIKANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Is this some kind of contest? And if you give away clues (details) will you cut our points?! Wow.. I'm so excited to participate in this event! :rolleyes:

Remove all the add-on cards and try to boot into Windows.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

mention some more details like:

after broadband conn....which softwares u downloaded.....installed
do u have a virus in ur system.....

PS: it could be due 2 corrupt file system in XP.....

OP
D

dude1x2

Broken In
Great answers guys but not enough. Formatting was the first solution that anyone thinks(mainly because it could be a virus attack). But tried that. the problem still comes back............Try another one!!!!!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^
you could have got more answers if you would have used your mind while starting the thread.

Between:
I am really sorry, I am not " computer kaa sikander"

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
first and formost please provide us your detail pc configuration.
For example you can see mine pc configuration in my sig.Only then we can help you

p_d5010

Journeyman
remove all addon cards(if gfx card is there try removing it and use onboard video if u have it..)...........remove cdroms,dvdroms etc.....keep only 'essential' things and try.......

and try using single ram one by one while booting if u have more than one ram chips installed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom