kart fliped (flipkart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

william

Journeyman
i have never purchased from online sites.. and thus not sure abt how much secure and safe they are.. i want to know is flipkart safe and secure?..and whats the gurantee product is genuine?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
well I am not sure about others but this one in particular is safe. on being safer side you can avail their cash on delivery option. we (TDF members) have seen it grow from a small bookseller site to a sufficiently large online seller of tech goods (mobile, laptop, cameras). i have made a purchase and I am happy with the product :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
i have never purchased from online sites.. and thus not sure abt how much secure and safe they are.. i want to know is flipkart safe and secure?..and whats the gurantee product is genuine?

It is perfectly safe and secure. You get original products.

Piyush

Lanaya
i also heard that after certain orders(5..i guess), we get discount coupons from them too
but i think we should have an free account on flipkart, right?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yup, I have also bought few books and a mobile from Flipkart, they are reliable, packaging is good, customer care is responsive, and really fast shipping. And I mainly love their COD service on almost all the products :D

Go on...no fear with flipkart.

OP
william

william

Journeyman
and how to make sure that product is not refurbished...? this was my frnds doubt when i told him abt a deal i am gng to make..he said its a steal at that price..but do u know whether its refurbished or new..? basically i want buy a laptop form the iste so shuld i consider that it will be new adn genuine product only..and also do they provide bills or other documents so that we could show them up at authorised service centers and aslo do they authorised service centers accept these products under warranty?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
They JUST do not sell refurbished or do re-sales.

It will be a brand new laptop, authorized to be sold in India, with all papers. Any service center / RMA node will honor services as per the selling contract.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. I turn to online store when something I need is rare enough and I need it desperately.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
They are reliable enough. COD Option is very good for me, as I'm not yet eligible for a bank account. :))

Bought some Games from them. The packing of these games were although, not good enough. They provided Games in Driver's CD Packs and not in Cases; However, the discounts they give on Games makes it worth a deal.

And the Customer Service is also quick and helpful...:wink:

R2K

In the Zone
I came across a thread in TE forum recently where a guy had real problem dealing with flipkart about a warranty issue with a dell smartphone or something.

Last edited:
OP
william

william

Journeyman
I like it to be delivered at my door.

yes, btw what are you going to buy ?

well i am planning to buy a laptop from them..

I came across a thread in TE forum recently where a guy had real problem dealing with flipkart about a warranty issue with a dell smartphone or something.

buddy u confuse me now..everyone else says its gud...this is the only case u have heard na?
guys help...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I'd say tell the local dealers about the deal on flipkart and if they can offer a comparable price. Most of the time it works and you will be able to get the same from local dealers.

I did it for a DSLR and few days back for IEM. Mailed the local dealers with the link to product page on flipkart and asked to make a deal which I couldn't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom