Join in for First ever online protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
We all know how a wonderful forum thinkdigit.com & forum was.. now with everything out of order and with theme giving a irritating feeling... where is digit going ???

So i have a started this protest in order to show our love for this forum...
We love it more than any other site on the internet...

If u really had liked the prev theme and forum... join in this protest..

All u have to do is post a reply here to show ur feelings

hope u all join in this harmless protest... !!!

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the admins are not going to do anything, if they were going to, they would have done it by now. no reply, no change is indicative of only thing, no change is going to happen.

by the chk my sig follow the link and see what rohan has done, u wont need to protest, let them do what they want.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
i wonder if guys remember we had once protested here on digit for gettin it to latest version of vbulletin. but mods too were with us. we all had even changed our avatar to a RED CROSSED SYMBOL OVER SOME1 FACE. dont remember who was that.i was not regular to the forum but.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^That was Arjun Singh's face, and it was for protest against reservation.
Around that time only,all but one(you guess who that power loving mod is!!!) went on strike and quit from the forum to get the forum upgraded to this one,vB.But the red crossing was not because of online protest.
That was very long back, I used to be a visitor back then , didnt even register an account by then i guess.

gigyaster

Journeyman
I join this protest.
The older look was far far better, especially for slow net speed like mine one.
Kill this red..

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
are bahi koi ek naya forum kholo .i m ready to join [:D]

@Thinkdigit :if u want money we r ready to pay but plz plz remove these adds
nd theme u will loose big time just like Royal challengers [:D]

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
The intermediate phase was kool... the final red is an eye-sore... go back... to koolbluez :(

I never encountered ads... i was unaware actually till i saw it mentioned somewhere else here!!!!! tnx to firefox & adblock.... they rok :D

Check it out

Capture - IE .............................. Capture - Firefox ... Capture - Firefox with Stylish extension
*img89.imageshack.us/img89/27/captureiehw6.th.png ....... *img297.imageshack.us/img297/3959/captureffcq7.th.png ....... *img179.imageshack.us/img179/9673/captureffstylishck2.th.png​

Last edited:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I don't think anything is going to be done about it by the admins atleast for some time. So, what do you do? Go ahead and do it yourself.

I don't know about you guys, but this is how the forum appears to me :D
*img388.imageshack.us/img388/3659/forumxg3.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom