Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Just asking,
anyone feeling speed drop since JIO has been launched for everyone .. even moderate changes ?

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Mine have dropped from 14mbps to 1.8mbps, still good enough for YouTube and jiotv app. Some websites and streaming apps like hotstar don't seem to work with jiofi even if i get 1-2MBps download speed sometimes.

A

amit.tiger12

^when 3G arrived, 10 mbps speed was there.. now lowest 3g speed is about 150 KBps in my area.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
After getting Free SIM Card by showing Barcode of the device what is the Max /Min waiting period for activation ?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Hi.
I have had a problem while acquiring a Jio sim.
When i went collect my sim, the operator told me that my barcode was already redeemed! :shock: But i havent taken any sim before. My phone is a Redmi note 3. And I cant generate a new code on my device, its showing a redeemed stamp on the code :(
Any suggestions? How do I get a sim?
on a different note, is a sim bound to a specific device after being activated?
Thanks.

A

amit.tiger12

File complaint and get your sim.
May be someone used your mobile and geabbed your barcode. If you are desperate then seriously file a complaint. 1st ask who used barcode and ask them to guide you for this thief.
Get justice..

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
File complaint and get your sim.
May be someone used your mobile and geabbed your barcode. If you are desperate then seriously file a complaint. 1st ask who used barcode and ask them to guide you for this thief.
Get justice..

Who to file a complaint with?
Nobody uses my phone except me, its locked with fingerprint.

2ndly, what about whether a is sim bound to a specific device after being activated?

A

amit.tiger12

Who to file a complaint with?
Nobody uses my phone except me, its locked with fingerprint.

2ndly, what about whether a is sim bound to a specific device after being activated?

Ask the person who is giving sim cards. Or try to reach sim providing store and reach out to main person.
Or file complaint using email, app to every customer support of jio.
Or final option FIR police complaint.

They can provide you information who is using barcode other than you. Identify it and ask him how you got it.
There are many ways to get justice if you are right, but only if you really want to use useless jio service..

dissel

Cyborg Agent
15 days now.. u will get a message

Thanks.....waiting for activation past 7 Days - Reliance Store said 48 hours of activation period - Send E-Mail To Jio Care with printed Jio Phone number / IMSI number / ICCID number and Order ID, but got automated reply

Dear Customer,

We have been receiving overwhelming response to our Jio Preview Offer. Hence there may be some delay in responding to your query.

However if you want to know more about the Jio Preview Offer, please visit our website www.jio.com.

We thank you for your patience.

Team Jio

Looks like need to wait for another 7 Days.
Thanks.

P.S;- My Redmi Note 3 Battery getting sucked out pretty past with De-Activated Jio SIM card - Do I need to keep Mobile Data ON for activation ?

Top Bottom