ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So, this was there from before ? or introduced with Welcome offer
I guess u were not having this FUP

Preview offer didn't have this limitation
But doesn't matter now as preview offer is getting concerned to welcome offer as it happened with me

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Preview offer didn't have this limitation
But doesn't matter now as preview offer is getting concerned to welcome offer as it happened with me

Smart very Smart...Reliance

and I think the SIM they are giving is a Post paid SIM, which we have to pay the bills after 31st Dec 2016

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Smart very Smart...Reliance

and I think the SIM they are giving is a Post paid SIM, which we have to pay the bills after 31st Dec 2016
Nah it's prepaid unless you asked for postpaid

A

amit.tiger12

^there are hidden charges always...

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^there are hidden charges always...

No charges for till Jan anyways

Be however paranoid you want to be but you are getting everything for free till they start their commercial rollout in Jan 2017

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I was able to generate a JIO sim code on a different phone. Do I need to carry the phone on which the code was generated when I visit the store?

Note: I visited two stores yesterday and they aren't providing sim without the code.

A

amit.tiger12

^it's more like theoretical values for 3g.

And about being paranoid, someone has to oppose it.. not for making free things, but their business strategies making us sheeps queueing their front doors..
That needs to stop somewhere.

desai_amogh

In the zone
in my area, no reliance store has sim cards. however there are people selling these JIO cards outside for Rs. 500 each.

sujoyp

Grand Master
introductory sim offer didnt have FUP, welcome offer have FUP ...saw a you tube video which explained this ;)

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Yeah but now all sim have welcome offer doesnt matter when you got it

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Priyanka Chopra’s Reliance Jio application form has gone viral, see pic | The Indian Expres

- - - Updated - - -

I have exhausted the 4GB limit today and now internet is not accessible...what happened to 128KBps FUP ?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Priyanka Chopra’s Reliance Jio application form has gone viral, see pic | The Indian Expres

- - - Updated - - -

I have exhausted the 4GB limit today and now internet is not accessible...what happened to 128KBps FUP ?
It's 128kbps not 128KBps
128kbps=16KB/s

A

amit.tiger12

^ my internet is better than JIO plan..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^ my internet is better than JIO plan..

My internet plan is better than your plan

Seriously stop comparing Jio to actual broadband as both are totally different things

A

amit.tiger12

^true different things..
but jio did nothing revolutionary in data packs, prices and still managed to grab eyeballs.. just because it's labled as 4G..

Top Bottom