Jasubhai Digital Media is no more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
The_Devil_Himself said:
no effect cos forum is owned by raaabo and his property if I am not wrong.And besides digit is gonna be the same yaar,only the highest bosses have changed.

This forum is Raaabo's property :?: :?: my god !!! where from you got this info?? :D
Dear, this forum is maintained by Jasubhai Digital Media and Raaabo is/was just an admin of the forum. :)
I think no major change will happen to the mag and forum if 'Digit' is published through any other company. Let's see what happens... ;)

x3060

A LOTR fan
what the hell . . come on . . i was starting to feel like a family here. :-(

do i need to increase my post count to 300 plus to stay here :-l. i can do that , if required . but i simply dont want to post for the sake of posting :-(. i hope forum remains the same . and will the price of mag rise ? what about the quality ?. . i think the december issue was the big flame before burn out :-(:-(. 5dvd , i thought it would get better , now ???

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
yeh...

Admins can explain a bit more...

and for more news, please visit 9.9 Media Press Page.

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Tapomay said:
This forum is Raaabo's property :?: :?: my god !!! where from you got this info?? :D
Dear, this forum is maintained by Jasubhai Digital Media and Raaabo is/was just an admin of the forum. :)
I think no major change will happen to the mag and forum if 'Digit' is published through any other company. Let's see what happens... ;)
You are in deep trouble my friend, for thou has dared to undermine our great lord raaaaaa....(insert 22342434234 more 'a')bo.

Anyway, seriously speaking I doubt if this move would affect the forum in any drastic manner.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Personal guess it is going to effect

9.9 Media Report said:
Online and Mobile plans
Earlier Jasubhai wasn’t able to enter the digital space to too great an extent because of a noncompete
agreement with a partner. We don’t have such restrictions now. We have very high
quality content. Things that we’ll look at are greater integration into the respective community of
readers, starting blogs, e-commerce. Jasubhai gives us access to 5 communities of readers. Maybe
look at lead generation. But there’s no timeline yet - we have just taken over. But you will see some
things in the online space over the next few weeks.
On entering CyberMedia territory
Jasubhai Digital gives us quick assess into 5 different communities. Today these are served in a
certain established, passive manner. We’ll be taking a different route - we’re trying to create a
community of users. People tend to be afraid to charge for some services, while we believe that
people will pay for good content. There’s space for value addition in a different way.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Lmao, I'll pay you absolutely 0 for the content.

Better start packing up your bags people along with mail ids of your friends.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
damn....!
way too bad.or good? time will tell..i hope those ppl dont mess with the forums and keep it ads free atleast.and i also hope mag content + everything to improve.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Better way to come on IRC and make a good community there too.

But I love this forum... I don't want to loose it... :(

praka123

left this forum longback
^i think they are talking about online e-magazine of digit like pcquest does! as this can be subscribed too!no need for hardcopy :p.anyways if they mess with the forum,i too may be leaving :( ofcourse i dont want to!

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Some clarifications
1. Yes, we've been taken over by 9.9 Media
2. The magazine remains, the forum remains (no, it's not Raaabo's personal property). If there are any changes, they will be for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom