Jasubhai Digital Media is no more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
i cannot understand.. i guess the company will run as jasubhai digital media only.. or the name too will change.. take over does not means make over ??

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Quote from press release:

We will leverage JDM infrastructure and experience to monetise niche content across media platforms and also events. We will build an integrated media play across many more verticals, which is the core focus and strategy positioning of 9.9 Insights, part of the 9.9 Media Group. We will make them grow, bigger and better. We will launch digital publications and do content development, including offshoring services. We will print magazines, organise conferences and expos.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Come on guys be optimistic *farm3.static.flickr.com/2212/2106525125_18fc31648e_o.png You all acting as if somebody died *farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/2107305358_394278500c_o.png

x3060

A LOTR fan
yeah, they must have got some hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee amount*farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/2107305358_394278500c_o.png

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i don't think it would have them them much.about 50cr would have been more
than enough.

the only fear is that we might have to start using flash-blockers over here.

atleast the DVD build and the mag delivering might improve.whose gonna write the lead article next month??

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Me and my friend were expecting this...
Digit has fallen From our fav mag to worst mag...
And now thier acquisition by another company,all points to one thing...business have surely dropped down..i felt it way before when ad's simply kept on increasing and content became all the time same or boring...
I have all the chip and digit mag from about 3 years ...and stopped buying few months before.even my friend did the same.hope new boss change all this...i løvé this forum...hope they dont bring down this forum

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
same here . I hope digit will rise from the "crap" condition it has gone into since the new format in 2004(and then another format change in 2006) .

whereas other Mags have been making improvements , Digit has steadily detoriated .

Earlier i used to love the distinct reviews of every component in a hardware review but now they just make up a table with lots of figures and that's it , no item-by-item reviews .

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ true...

i want to digit spring to life once again .. and start reducing thier annoying ADS...

instead increase in review...

lets hope this happens'

Ads should not compromise quality...

let them keep ads, but don't publish ads at the cost of material in the magazine. You can provide 140 pages of content, then 70 pages of ads. It will be fairer.

prasad_den

Padawan
naveen_reloaded said:
^^ true...

i want to digit spring to life once again .. and start reducing thier annoying ADS...

instead increase in review...

lets hope this happens'
Dude... you want a decrease in ads...!! :D
With a full-fledged media company taking over, I expect more ads (non-technology ads too) :D :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Now itself i am not buying it..
If they are going to increase ads..gods knows what will happen..
What ever if this forum runs without a problem..then no worry for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom