Its 3:00 am in the morning & i cant sleep,know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
i dont understand whats wrong with these snakes.even when there are no rats in the house they still enter.it happen once in my house,i was offering my namaz(prayer) suddenly i turned left i saw snake trying to enter through window i couldnt leave my prayer but i was constantly watching it.some how it made it and went under bed.as soon as i finished my prayer i shouted "snake" my family rushed and observed it was a rat snake.we had no choice but to kill it,sadly my cousin got hit by snake as it was trying to beware us it spun its tail and cousin got hit on his leg.Since then no snake has ever entered.we did cut extra branches,grasses etc just to make sure there will be no sight of any kind of snakes.i will never forget that moment

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
we are destroying their habitat, so wat can we expect, of course they hav no way but to intrude out territory

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
killing these pityful creatures is insane but out of fear we humans tends to kill them even if they r not dangerous. i wish india too had good snake catchers as shown in dicovery channel(who goto to different places n protect them from being killed by the people.) i once saw on NATGEO that there was an indian lady like them but i dont remember her name. she loved snakes very much n teaches many not to harm them but to protect them n keep them away from human community.
she even travels miles to protect the snakes when some1 call her, in general we all think of killing them instead of calling some1 who can protect them n take them away to their habitat without harming them. if poeple like her r in abundance then no1 (not human nor animals) will get harmed.

i really feel pity wen i hear that a snake or a dangerous creature has been found in the locality n POEPLE HAV JUST ONE THOUGHT IN THERE MIND -- KILL IT :mad::sad: its really insane. i do fear these fearsome creatures but never think of harming them. i always pray that some1 good come n take them away wen such incidents happen!

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
@ dominator
yaar even we have some creatures around here.spiders are common,but i was scared by that particular spider.
BTW that snake looks dangerous.

@ax3
Meri aankhein kholne ke liye dhanyavaad!

we are destroying their habitat, so wat can we expect, of course they hav no way but to intrude out territory

That is a reason.When we do cruelty on their habitat,we cant justify killing them if they come near us(this statement is,i know,against me)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ adding to that
Most of the Man eater big cats were either injured by poachers or were too incompetent due to old age and tooth decay to resort to human eating, the depletion of their natural habitat intensified the effects too.

In short we like to put an axe over our own foot.

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
^^ adding to that
Most of the Man eater big cats were either injured by poachers or were too incompetent due to old age and tooth decay to resort to human eating, the depletion of their natural habitat intensified the effects too.

In short we like to put an axe over our own foot.

Valid point.
Many times we hear news like a tiger spotted in a city,injured so many child/people.
People ask why are they coming to cities?what is govt doing?
But first ask yourself.Why did you(we) go to their homes FIRST.
Also,we should not harm even if its not affecting us.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I like spiders. As long as I know which species it belongs to, I'll know what to do. I see a few in my house. Since I can't identify them, I just don't like to take into my hands :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom