Its 3:00 am in the morning & i cant sleep,know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
"And killing Dark spiders is the shortest path to Darkside " -Greeny's apprentice

The spidey too is doin its karma. Trying to feed itself with small insects in ur room. Karma over karma leads to conflict.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Maybe it thought mayank was another specimen of those "small insects". I'm quite suspicious of the "98" in his id... asl pl0x mayank? :D

praka123

left this forum longback
spiders- well there is a "7" legged spider,which is very fast,size is smaller and is poisonous(you wont die anyways!).it is here in my house everywhere :oops: apart from cockroach,lizards,flys,moths et al .outside there is venomous snakes,monitor lizards(now rare).I hope Mayank will reach other space due to heart failure,if he ever visit here :lol:

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
^^ Maybe it thought mayank was another specimen of those "small insects". I'm quite suspicious of the "98" in his id... asl pl0x mayank? :D

Dint get you. If you wana know my asl,its 21,m,Del

@ax3 and dominator: Stop being gyan gurus :D

and i agree,this thread can be locked (as the danger has now ceased)

@ Praka

cockroach,lizards,flys,moths et al

ROFL Great way of writing.Hillarious.
Do you happen to be a biology student as well.(though i doubt,you being in a tech forum)

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Sorry dude.....but i just cant digest being scared b a spidey
maybe due to the circumstances and location...but its quite natural in here

just today a nature buddy made it to m room:confused:
have a look
*img183.imageshack.us/img183/1033/1003436nf2.th.jpg

and about 1~1.5 yrs back a small snake too made it to the bathroom
*img376.imageshack.us/img376/7655/dsc01829kc5.th.jpg

with such creatures all around...no time to worry for spideys:D

[no offence dude]:smile:

u can also go to ny fortune teller.....maybe the spidy was intending on bringing u bright fortune.:D:D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sorry dude.....but i just cant digest being scared b a spidey
maybe due to the circumstances and location...but its quite natural in here

just today a nature buddy made it to m room:confused:
have a look
*img183.imageshack.us/img183/1033/1003436nf2.th.jpg

and about 1~1.5 yrs back a small snake too made it to the bathroom
*img376.imageshack.us/img376/7655/dsc01829kc5.th.jpg

with such creatures all around...no time to worry for spideys:D

[no offence dude]:smile:

u can also go to ny fortune teller.....maybe the spidy was intending on bringing u bright fortune.:D:D

poor insect, it has sharp pungent odor when it gets crushed by mistake.

Btw that snake is freaky, is it poisonous or just a rat sucker ?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
its one of da most poisonous one seen here.
and dat insect dun smell actually. Its seen on coconut trees[it sucks its juice] and sometimes shoot thru windows. most of da time i get shocked by the sudden sound of the insect getting hit by the ceiling fan blades. The fan blade blows are just childs stuffs for the hard shelled insect.

praka123

left this forum longback
^valavalappan snake is very poisonous!it is a common site in kerala!be careful Aravind dude!make sure you close all windows,and sump holes in your house :p

Snakes are very common here,but nobody wants to kill them especially Nairs as they fear Sarpa-Kopam. :p

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup, im bit too worried as ive seen 2~3 small of those snakes on premises last month.
Im really amazed how did those small ones get inside the house? They are just 12~15 cm long[though they cud grow up to more than a metre]
Even if y location is much close to town[Kottayam], such snakes are common.

praka123

left this forum longback
^There is "Thaa-Paampu" which is very poisonous and can get into food!beware it is more in Kottayam areas! :D ,also "Irutala moori" which will look like normal worm but with 2 heads at each end and poisonous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom