Its 3:00 am in the morning & i cant sleep,know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
spiders always roam in pairs...
its mate will come today and take revenge on you....
ha ha ha

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
ur dad's not a PETAist :(
Poor spidey!
U killer... who helped a kill is also a killer... evil Mayank... all spiders blacklist his house :D

praka123

left this forum longback
I am the first to kill spiders,and all kshudr-prani's in my house :lol:
well,spiders and all are common thing.one of my friend,who came from switzerland(ofcourse a white guy and his partner) was panicked to see spiders,taking video of it for hours :rolleyes: I killed it infront of them and they are saying "poor creature" my f00t!
this is a common thing esp in kerala and more esp in rainy season(already).

well,not to say that I hate PETA from the bottom of my heart;thanks to Mrs.Maneka Gandhi of mad dogs fame :x !

@mayank:afterall you are a biology student and you got panicked by this nocturnal creature ?:confused:

praka123

left this forum longback
well,what should I say!when our towns and cities are flooded by stray dogs and more of mad dogs spreading diseases!
and If Municipality or Panchayath tried to kill these poison dogs,PETA and its local counterpart here like "Daya" objects and files suits against the Municipalities or individual persons :x
This sucks!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
i read this somewhere and i actually agree with it: "people who are part of PETA, actually hate human beings"!!!

isi liye taang ada te rehte hain. :x

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Wats this yaar?
frightened by a mere spider? nd lookin at da photo, its a small spider...

ya Prakash is rite....its a very common thing in Kerala. I see atleast 1~2 such spiders in or outside the house everyday. Trust me. They just dont come to us nd byte. Sure they looks scary but in real its not dat of a scary creature.

I ve found small poisonous snakes(big n small) inside my house couple of times nd i even have photos of dem[dun know how they climbed the steps nd made it to my room]. I just pulled out my previous year college record nd tattoed it[it was a tiny snake nd after it got killed my dad said by it looks that its a poisonous snake named valavalappan or shankuvarayan]. Do i need to affix the photos here?:D

Look, if u ever had such experience they ull never get scared by a spider or a centipede.

Actually many of the people around us are more poisonous than these poor creatures:([unless its a snake: i hate snakes].

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
@mayank:afterall you are a biology student and you got panicked by this nocturnal creature ?:confused:

Bilogy students can have phobias related to living things? Im damn scared of all things insects,insectophobia,arachnophobia

pathik said:
Now maybe some Nude PETA activists will come and protest outside your house. ;)

REALLY. Ill kill another one to make sure they really come. Will you please tell PETA i killed a spidey and more importantly,send some nude activists in front of my house.I have my exams but ill manage lol;):D:cool:;-)

@ dominator
Are spiders are common here also(Delhi) but this one was different.
Not that i enjoy company of nprmal spiders but with this in my room,i cant sleep which is doable with normal ones.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Tell PETA activists (the nude ones) tell them I crushed some bugs here. They can protest in front of my house till I enjoy the show and tell them I used SpyBot Search & Destroy! :D ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just hav a look at this leg thingy
*i191.photobucket.com/albums/z116/lynn2611/clockspider.jpg

I hope now you must be the lucky one as compared to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom