is xperia Neo V better?

I will buy a phone next month

my budget is strictly around 15 k

primary use is music, videos, Gaming, offline GPS.

android 2.3 or higher. Front camera is prefarable.

Big screen 3.5 or higher inch screen.

Long battery back up.

Considering NEO V.

Is there any better option

rider

as Kratos
Neo V is a nice phone for 15k, but its going to discontinue soon, will be replace with neo L.

For long battery backup the best you can get is HTC ONE V with better camera, screen and incredible 10 hours of 3G talktime, but costs 17k.

devips

Broken In
You can try Huawei Ideos X5 Pro, available at flipkart for 13,800. 3.8 screen, gingerbread Os upgradable to ICS. 5 mp cam. Great buy at the price.

red dragon

Master troll
Try to increase your budget by 2k and follow rider's suggestion(I usually never suggest htc,but the One V seems good!)

techlover

In the zone
^ +1 ...spend a little more and go for HTC ONE V :) ...you can get it around 16.5k :)

Neo V is good but a bit old

Ironman

In the zone
neo V is good
Plus You get unlimited TrackID Music Recognitions (Only Available in Sony Phones) Free [Only Requires a active internet connection]
Which is great

aroraanant

Explorer
Neo V is a good phone.
One V is good too but it has some software issues, which will be hopefully fixed in the next update.But right now I think its not a good idea to buy it.

randomuser111

Technomancer
You guys forgot that One V doesn't have front camera and OP asked for a phone with front camera. So Sola is also ruled out.
Galaxy Ace 2 would have been perfect for you but sadly no news of its launch.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You guys forgot that One V doesn't have front camera and OP asked for a phone with front camera. So Sola is also ruled out.
he said its preferable but not mandatory.

One V is far better than Neo V
if u compare the display of both side by side u will know it.

go for One V :cool:

prds359

Broken In
Sola is also ruled out. Galaxy Ace 2 would have been perfect for you but sadly no news of its launch.

Sola's minimum price is Rs. 19,990 Sony Xperia Sola: Flipkart.com
OP's budget is 15k max. Galaxy ace is a good choise. If u can manage 500rs more then go for Galaxy Ace Plus for Rs. 15,500 Galaxy Ace Plus S7500: Flipkart.com may be u can get it for lesser price from local retailer.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
ebay link Xperia Sola is of 17,990 INR plus 10% off if you have coupon code.
Flipkart is no longer a good website, they are overpriced, no coupon code system and lost reliability.

anoopjylive

Broken In
Flipkart is no longer a good website, they are overpriced, no coupon code system and lost reliability.
No bro.Flipkart is still the best in terms of reliability and service and delivery times.Save for the standalone 2-3 cases.The only thing is that they demand a premium price over the market and also other competitors.So considering VFM flipkart is definitely a bad choice.I suggest buying from local shops.They might offer @ even less than some online stores and you dont even need to wait for any delivery and see, verify and then buy. :)

OP
P

princeabhishake

Broken In
thanks for the replies Guys

SE Live with walkman is Good But its screen is small(3.2)

and HTC one V doesn't has a front cam.

Sola is out of my budget

I will consider HTC one V and NEO V.

anoopjylive

Broken In
thanks for the replies Guys

SE Live with walkman is Good But its screen is small(3.2)

and HTC one V doesn't has a front cam.

Sola is out of my budget

I will consider HTC one V and NEO V.

Do consider the xperia U bro.Its a good choice.Save for the medium battery backup.But still it wont dissapoint you..And is a good choice ..

Top Bottom