is xperia Neo V better?

anoopjylive

Broken In
Xperia is Good But it has limited memory(only 4GB)

No external SD card

yea ryt..(its 8gb actually..user accessible is 6gb)..Or you can rather wait for the Neo L or upcoming xperia lineup..Coz almost all the current ericsson models will be replaced soon.Or if you cant wait still samsung and htc are good options..

sainath

Android Addicted
Neo V is a nice phone for 15k, but its going to discontinue soon, will be replace with neo L.

For long battery backup the best you can get is HTC ONE V with better camera, screen and incredible 10 hours of 3G talktime, but costs 17k.

Xperia Neo L is not going to launch in India. It's only for Chinese market.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V Mobilephone | eBay

@Rs.12,490.00

get 10% extra off if u've ICICI credit card :)

sainath

Android Addicted
I think you are mistaken bro

See here :)

Sony to launch Xperia Go, Ion and Neo L in India | Video & Photo Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India

Sony announces Xperia Neo L priced at Rs 18,500

Ohh Sorry! :banghead: Flipkart is also showing coming soon...

anoopjylive

Broken In
i read NEO V's ICS update is a bit laggy.Is it true.?

If true then wat is needed to run ICS smoothly

Actually the ICS is no perfect on any models..There is still room for improvement.ICS is not stable like GB too.But though you get new features added.And about the lag its hardware thing.And you can do nothing about it.Sony itself warns in their site at least 1 GB RAM is needed to run ICS smooth.(But although ,i feel, had the Android versions been optimized to the max, things would have definitely improved).Other than root and try some custom ROMs which might be a bit more smooth and stable( if any available).Nonetheless ICS is no big lagging either.You could go with it.My friend had the Neo V on which he was reluctant to update to ICS hearing the whole lag reports.But later he decided for a try and it did go cool.No major lags he say.Maybe you can go through a coupla reviews on ICS updated Neo V s.

If the 'Project Butter' is applicable for Neo V (which i just hope) things might get even better i guess.. :)

samir_mankar

Right off the assembly line
the neo v and xperia pro are available on ebay for around Rs.13,000.
Not sure abt warranty. The price might be because both the handset will be discountinued soon. At present the htc one v might be good phone. htc one v

anoopjylive

Broken In
the neo v and xperia pro are available on ebay for around Rs.13,000.
Not sure abt warranty. The price might be because both the handset will be discountinued soon. At present the htc one v might be good phone. htc one v
Yea..the deal is nice.And by the way the warranty is dealer's warranty.Not the manufacturer warranty.Also the products are most bought probably through the Grey market though you can be assured about the genuineness of the product.
Like i suggested the xperia u is a good option..Its available at E bay under 15000..You can check that too.But i would strongly suggest the xperia u than the One V.You wont have any issues unless you need a lot of storage. :)

hareesh

Broken In
Neo L available @17999 (pre order)

Sony Xperia Neo L - Buy Online in India for Rs.18,499 as on 18th July 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

ajaymailed

In the zone
Neo L available @17999 (pre order)

Sony Xperia Neo L - Buy Online in India for Rs.18,499 as on 18th July 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com
nice replacement for Neo V, increasing display size to 4 inch was good thing. But why only single core scorpion and adreno 205 what happened to Novathor dual core.

Top Bottom