Is This Legal In Dataone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have HOME 500 Plan , By the end of the month i would have exausted my 1GB limit , so i switch to one of my friends account which is a HOME 250 Plan , As the data they use doesnt cross 100MB so i my friend has given permision to use his account :evil:

PinKLip

Broken In
charangk said:
I have HOME 500 Plan , By the end of the month i would have exausted my 1GB limit , so i switch to one of my friends account which is a HOME 250 Plan , As the data they use doesnt cross 100MB so i my friend has given permision to use his account :evil:
Lucky to have such a good friends

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
charangk said:

i will exauste 400 mb in 7 days of just surfing the net no downloads.

enjoy

Journeyman
I think best way to share the connection is through creating multiple acounts on a machine and allow other users to Remetely Log on (Remote Desktop).

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Go to the BSNL site and get the configuration settings for multi users for your router/modem and using them configure your router/modem. Once that's done connect it to one of the ports in a hub/switch and the PCs you want to use into the other ports, a friend and I just did this recently.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
well if u have modems like MT841 just setup PPPOE on the modem and internet will be available to all comps connected to this modem via the LAN/WLAN/USB (what ever u have). with pppoe enabled at the adsl modem you dont even have to dial.. as it will connect to internet as soon as it is powered on.

OP
N

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
still i m not getting my answer .. ( i dont need help on sharing . i ll do that) just tell mee ....... is 900 unlimited plan sharable at two homes from single line.......?????? or not??????

Ishan

In the zone
I dont know abt legal and illegal...but when i installed Bsnl Broadband...te officers told that I should have not parallel phone lines to the same phone through which i am connected with broadband..or else the connection speed will be lowered greatly..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom