is this genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobankr

Broken In
I got this as PM.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm Samir Makwana, Writer with DIGIT Magazine. DIGIT is India's largest circulating technology magazine. We've a section called Opinion Poll that we carry every month in our Magazine. In Opinion Poll, we ask a question with four options as answers. The respondants have to choose one option and give reasons for choosing that option. We then print their responses along with their photos in our magazine.

Question of the Opinion Poll for the month of March 2008:

Which type of web application do you use the most besides webmail and chat?
a) File Storage
b) Multimedia streaming streaming (Video and audio)
c) Massive Multiplayer Online Games
d) Blogging, wikis, discussion forums

For example, you chose option D. Then reason should be something like:
Blogging, wikies and discussions forums serve as platform for information exchange. Many new things ranging from technology to even life are discovered and shared. They add to my knowledge.

Take a note of following things:
a) Reasons (your opinion) must be provided for choosing either of the options. (see the example below)
b) Kindly provide your full name and location (name of the city)
c) Provide with high-resolution close-up photo clicked with DIGICAMs. Please DO NOT send passport size scans or photos clicked with Mobile phones. Its not acceptable for us to print bad quality photos with your valuable opinion.

Kindly mail me on the following email address: samir.makwana@9dot9.in

your full name, location, option with reasons and good high resolution photo.

Please make it urgent!

Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Regards,

Samir Makwana
Writer-DIGIT
Previous Phones:K750, W810

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
yep he's genuine cuz I even know the digit Id which is crackhead.I confirmed with shantanu some months back so chill out and do reply.

P

priyankarules.com

is this genuine.. i dont receive PM

~snipped~

Last edited by a moderator:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Even I received it a couple of months back for the January Poll. However I didn't send my photo and all. But it is genuine. Samir Makwana is a writer at Digit and also a ThinkDigit forum member. If you want to see your photo in Digit, then send the details.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
if i knew it earlier when i got this pm Digit would have had another star in opinion poll *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
It is Genuine. Samir Makwana is indeed Digit writer. He mailed me back in JAnuary and i got published in January Opinion Polls :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom